Breyers® Delights Creamy Chocolate uploaded by Tabattha W.

BY BREYERS

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Creamy Chocolate ice cream was 270 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This reduced fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 2.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our rich, creamy low-fat chocolate ice cream made with real cocoa. It’s the ultimate chocolate-lover’s dream! So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Creamy Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
If I wasn't told that a pint of this ice cream only contained 280 calories, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference because it tasted the same as regular ice cream. I liked that the first ingredient on the ingredients label was skim milk as opposed to modified milk ingredients or sugar.
Araya ✌.
Rimbey, AB
This is a great one person ice cream bucket. Not overly priced; there are few flavours to choose from but the ones you can pick from taste good. I enjoy this ice cream over other ones because as a single person, I can grab the bucket and not worry about over eating and eating too many calories. I recommend the cookies n cream! 😉
Amanda W.
So I love with this !!!!!! It’s delicious!!!! A great desert 💜💜💜💜💜 I definitely recommend buying this ice cream great price nice packaging great brand
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Breyers ice cream is amazinggg!! Super creamy and rich! I love all their flavours and combos they make! Supper affordable and worth every penny!
In love with this ice cream ! The taste is really good and I recommend it. This price point is good considering the good quality of the product
Jess M.
St. John's
It's great to have better calorie options for ice cream. This is one of the better brands on the market. With a nice creamy ice cream texture and a good quality flavour it is the perfect indulgent treat.
Tanya A.
How does it taste?
Laura H.
Rock Hill, SC
How does this taste? I’ve tried Halo Top and didn’t like it too much!
Basema a.
Plano, TX
I wonder how does it taste. I never try it .?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
What kind of sweetener is in this ice cream?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Would it taste better with nuts?