Breyers® Delights Creamy Chocolate uploaded by Tabattha W.

BY BREYERS

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Creamy Chocolate ice cream was 270 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This reduced fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 2.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our rich, creamy low-fat chocolate ice cream made with real cocoa. It’s the ultimate chocolate-lover’s dream! So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Creamy Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

Sarah M.
Gilbertville, MA
Way. Better. Than. Competitors. I love this. It’s creamy it’s chocolate it’s yummy. It doesn’t have that dry gross taste other brands do!! Love this
Maria H.
Jackson , TN
Love this ice cream it’s really good haven’t really enjoyed it but soon would love to just relax and enjoy one it is definitely one of my favorite
Desiree C.
SO MUCH BETTER THAN HALO TOP!
This chocolate ice cream is so rich and creamy. Nails it on flavor and texture.
Best low calorie ice cream I've tried
Karmen D.
I may just be bias towards chocolate but this is delicious! It’s so light and creamy and not much calories for ice cream. I’m gonna get more today
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought some and oh my it is so good. I would love to try other flavors in this brand. It was very good and I almost ate the whole thing.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This is great tasting ice cream. I love the low calories and the low price. Definitely recommend if you're a chocolate lover like me!
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I tried this thinking it would be good but it wasnt. It tasted like protein powder and had the consistency of sandy texture.
Tracy M.
Wickliffe , Oh
With this ice cream you don't miss out on flavor but you get less fat/calories. So glad to find this at my local grocer
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
This ice cream is to die for literally I could eat a whole one by myself! I love this ice cream would love to try more
Christy S.
Westport
Great product loved the taste of it. Chocolate is my favorite kind of ice cream. Would recommend it to everyone
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
Ayasha K.
i wasn’t a fan of the Halo Top version of this product. i found it to be a little powdery instead of creamy. Is this any better?
Angela H.
Chillicothe
Turkey Hill Ice Cream I love love love all Turkey Hill ice creams!!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
How does this taste is it any good?
Michela C.