Breyers® Delights Creamy Chocolate uploaded by Tabattha W.

BY BREYERS

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Creamy Chocolate ice cream was 270 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This reduced fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 2.5 grams of fat and 7 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our rich, creamy low-fat chocolate ice cream made with real cocoa. It’s the ultimate chocolate-lover’s dream! So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Creamy Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

Ashley K.
Mount Vernon, IN
A step up from Halo Top in terms of creaminess but the chocolate flavor is not as good in my opinion. The ice cream is VERY hard when first out of the freezer, definitely need to let it sit for a few minutes. Halo Top recommends you do this but I cannot find any instructions for that on the Byers tub.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Not usually a fan of chocolate ice cream but this kind of tastes like a frosty from Wendy’s. Which I love! I like that it doesn’t have as many sugars and calories as regular ice cream and it’s still tasty!!
Patresia K.
Zogharta
I know i only rated it a one star but...its only because i don't have one !! Would really love to try it out but by all the reviews i see from you guys . It must be a good one ..
Tina M.
I love love love this ice cream! As an ice cream junkie and a diabetic I have to say this is the best ice cream I've tasted in a long time. It taste just like the original except less sugar! The only negative thing I have to say is that it ran out way to fast!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, DE
This is pure deliciousness! This is beyond the best and it's healthy for you which makes it even better. I bought it on sale which probably be the only time I buy it because it is expensive.
Kimberly N.
Douglassville
I personally believe that this is the best brand of ice cream out there. They also have a big selection of lacrosse free ice cream. I highly recommend this brand of ice and this flavor. My freezer is always stocked with this.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I live how little of calories this chocolate ice cream is and how smooth and good tasting it has i recommen this ice cream if you like taking care of youre health but want some sweat in there life.
It was absolutely delicious!!! At 270 calories per pint, this creamy, rich chocolate is the way to go for that special indulgence treat without actually indulging!! I give it five stars...
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
I am amazed with how tasty this is! It does not feel like the delight version at all. It's rich and creamy and I love chocolate! Plus its totally quilt free. You can eat that while pint!
megan p.
So freaking good. Nice and creamy.  Strong chocolate taste.  Yumm , we love it. Need a bigger carton though I definitely smash through it. Lol
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
Ayasha K.
i wasn’t a fan of the Halo Top version of this product. i found it to be a little powdery instead of creamy. Is this any better?
Angela H.
Chillicothe
Turkey Hill Ice Cream I love love love all Turkey Hill ice creams!!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
How does this taste is it any good?
Michela C.