Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Cookies and Cream ice cream was 330 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This low fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 3 grams of fat and 9 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our tasty cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream, made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Cookies and Cream, Creamy Chocolate, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

What kind of sweetener is used in this ice cream?
where can i get this?
Start your review of Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream!
Another delicious flavor. Low calorie, but doesn’t take away any taste. There are even little bits of Oreo in it. Love that I can eat the WHOLE pint! My only negative is the price. If you don’t find it on sale, then it is expensive!
Surrey, BC
I got this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions.  I was a little skeptical of a low calorie ice cream because I wont sacrifice flavour in order to be "healthy".  The consistency is exactly the same as the Bryers cookies and creme tub. It's nice and creamy and full of cookies. The flavors were definitely there. The downside to this product is the $8 price tag attached to it. I'd rather get the regular ice cream and just have a smaller serving. Unless you find this on sale I wouldn't ever impulse buy it.  Ice cream is supposed to be a treat so indulging with a smaller bowl of the original stuff shouldn't be an issue.
rotherham
Absolutely amazing ice cream for somebody who is calorie counting! I honestly can’t tell *that* much of a difference between this and full-fat-full-sugar brands. And let’s be honest, if you can get away with half a tub of ice cream for 165cals why wouldn’t you? Always buy when on offer at £2.50 at Asda (but otherwise can be a little pricey)
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love any type of cookies and cream. If I could I would marry it literally. Speaking of which when are they going to make a law that's states. "Every one can be married to to things at the same time your husband or wife and any type of food you want. You can also just marry the food it's whatever." Just saying life would be easier.
Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream uploaded by Patricia P.
I've tried all the high protein healthier alternatives to ice cream. They all had a nasty, gritty consistency. Then I tried this and it was AMAZING! It takes just like real ice cream. It's creamy and delicious.
Edmonton, AB
Got this because it was on sale. And let's face it. I just really wanted ice cream. And it was really good. I would definitely buy again. On a regular day it is a bit pricey. But I did like the taste. Solid cookies and cream ice cream.
East Orange, NJ
I have a massive sweet tooth and this ice cream does the job to satisfy it. It’s guilt free and tastes very similar to the full fat ice cream. It’s a little lighter in texture but tastes just as good.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My favorite flavor of ice cream and I almost ate the whole thing. I will be a repeat customer. I love all types of ice cream. I trust this brand of ice cream.
Dartmouth, NS
Oh my sweet creamy goodness, Yum! This ice cream is Delish!! Pretty well anything from this brand is though. These guys obviously got it down 😉
Samara