Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Cookies and Cream ice cream was 330 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This low fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 3 grams of fat and 9 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our tasty cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream, made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Cookies and Cream, Creamy Chocolate, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

What kind of sweetener is used in this ice cream?
where can i get this?
Start your review of Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream!
Indianapolis, IN
This ice cream is delicious! And it doesn’t need have that many calories. If your dieting or just looking to eat a little healthier then this is a great option. I have tried other low calorie ice creams and didn’t care for them this is really good. For me I think it is a bit pricey. I don’t know that I woul repurchase it or not just because of the price. It was also very hard to find I went to several grocery stores before I actually found it. And just to save you the time I found mine at Target.
North York, ON
This was surprisingly good for a low calorie ice cream (although I could still taste a bit of artifical-ness). I like how it's still very creamy, in my opinion, creamier than the Halo Top brand. The only downside is, i find this tends to get freezer burned pretty quickly, like less than a month, but it's still a very delicious non-guilty treat!
Mahopac, NY
Great healthy(er) choice when your in need of ice cream. I like this brand over most of the other low calorie ice cream options out. Delicious! Tastes like normal ice cream to me! Price is fine. Looking forward to trying more flavors
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
Breyers ice cream is super great and creamy however they don’t have that many flavors. Just this chocolate and vanilla are the only flavors I ever find at Walmart. It’d be nice if they’d come out with some holiday flavored ice creams!
Bemidji, MN
Bryers ice cream is the best ice cream out there. It has the best flavor and actually tastes like ice cream! Cookies and cream is the way to go! It tastes like heaven and is definitely my go to food during my lady time of the month!!!
Newbury Park, CA
As far as healthier ice creams go, this is a great contender. It has lower calories without sacrificing the taste, which is a struggle for most brands out there. It's still pretty creamy and you won't have any guilt when eating it. I highly recommend!
Amityville, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love this! It’s Weight Watchers friendly and is actually tasty. I love that it doesn’t have the chalky taste from the protein powder like the other brands have so I highly recommend trying!
Hacienda Hts, CA
Pretty good! I got these to try after hearing online that they're pretty on point even as a healthy ice cream. I grabbed a pint of this flavor at the store yesterday.

When I grabbed the pint, I noticed that there is a lot of space when between the ice cream and the carton but thought oh-well, that sometimes happens with the "healthy" ice creams.

I opened it this afternoon. First look: looks like cookies and cream! Definitely had space between the ice cream and the carton (I thought it would come out as one giant ice cream popsicle). It's hard and takes a little time to soften.

First bite: Yum! Tastes like cookies and cream. But as I eat more of it, I do notice that it doesn't taste like milk/cream. It's creamy but different. Not bad but noticeable. It definitely melts differently as well-more of a sticky clumpy consistency than ice cream should be.

Anyways, it's good and I'd get it again despite the little things I noticed.

Anyways, it's good and I'd get it again despite the little things I noticed.
Tasty cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream, made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. A wondrous combination that your taste buds will love at 330 calories per pint
Low calorie snacks are always my go to! I bought this on sale with a coupon at the grocery store and came home one day to see that my boyfriend ate 2/3 of it! Not sure what I was expecting from a name brand, low cal ice cream but this blew my expectation out of the water! I would’ve never been able to tell that it was low cal and my boyfriend (who has no interest in calories and will eat anything) obviously didn’t mind either. I have purchased it (and other flavors) again.