Breyers Delights Cookies & Cream

El helado Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream incluye galletas reales y crema fresca. ¡330 calorías por pinta! ¡Pruébalo hoy!

What kind of sweetener is used in this ice cream?
where can i get this?
Start your review of Breyers Delights Cookies & Cream!
melissahuntfisher
Another delicious flavor. Low calorie, but doesn’t take away any taste. There are even little bits of Oreo in it. Love that I can eat the WHOLE pint! My only negative is the price. If you don’t find it on sale, then it is expensive!
Hannah K.
Newbury Park, CA
As far as healthier ice creams go, this is a great contender. It has lower calories without sacrificing the taste, which is a struggle for most brands out there. It's still pretty creamy and you won't have any guilt when eating it. I highly recommend!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I will never buy halo top again! Obsessed with this it’s so good and I can’t believe how little calories are in a pint! Breyers nailed it. This is great I want to go back and stock up on every flavor! I’m obsessed
Kiersten M.
Low calorie snacks are always my go to! I bought this on sale with a coupon at the grocery store and came home one day to see that my boyfriend ate 2/3 of it! Not sure what I was expecting from a name brand, low cal ice cream but this blew my expectation out of the water! I would’ve never been able to tell that it was low cal and my boyfriend (who has no interest in calories and will eat anything) obviously didn’t mind either. I have purchased it (and other flavors) again.
shirie H.
for a low cal type ice cream.i have tryed them all . and this one is the closest to actually tasting like ice cream
Maya A.
Staten Island, NY
So much better than Halo Top! Finally a pint I can eat that tastes like real icecream, also super low in calories compared to a Ben and Jerry’s or Talenti. Perfect amount of cookie chunks in mine and no weird sugar alcohol taste!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
Better than Halo Top cookies and cream by a long shot; absolutely one of my favorite “light” ice creams
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love this! It’s Weight Watchers friendly and is actually tasty. I love that it doesn’t have the chalky taste from the protein powder like the other brands have so I highly recommend trying!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Pretty good! I got these to try after hearing online that they're pretty on point even as a healthy ice cream. I grabbed a pint of this flavor at the store yesterday.

When I grabbed the pint, I noticed that there is a lot of space when between the ice cream and the carton but thought oh-well, that sometimes happens with the "healthy" ice creams.

I opened it this afternoon. First look: looks like cookies and cream! Definitely had space between the ice cream and the carton (I thought it would come out as one giant ice cream popsicle). It's hard and takes a little time to soften.

First bite: Yum! Tastes like cookies and cream. But as I eat more of it, I do notice that it doesn't taste like milk/cream. It's creamy but different. Not bad but noticeable. It definitely melts differently as well-more of a sticky clumpy consistency than ice cream should be.

Anyways, it's good and I'd get it again despite the little things I noticed.

Anyways, it's good and I'd get it again despite the little things I noticed.
Patricia P.
Breyers Delights Cookies & Cream uploaded by Patricia P.
I've tried all the high protein healthier alternatives to ice cream. They all had a nasty, gritty consistency. Then I tried this and it was AMAZING! It takes just like real ice cream. It's creamy and delicious.