Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream

Now you can indulge without all the guilt! Who knew that a whole pint of Cookies and Cream ice cream was 330 calories, and tasted delicious too...we did! That's because here at Breyers, we have over 150 years of experience making mouth-watering ice cream. We start with high quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all American dairy. This low fat ice cream will leave your taste buds in disbelief since it has 3 grams of fat and 9 grams of sugar in each serving. And it’s even a good source of protein! Try our tasty cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream, made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. So grab a spoon and see what we mean! New Breyers® delights will leave your taste buds in disbelief, with 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint. Breyers delights are available in four yummy flavors, including Cookies and Cream, Creamy Chocolate, Mint Chip, and Vanilla Bean.

What kind of sweetener is used in this ice cream?
where can i get this?
Start your review of Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream!
Raleigh, NC
I will never buy halo top again! Obsessed with this it’s so good and I can’t believe how little calories are in a pint! Breyers nailed it. This is great I want to go back and stock up on every flavor! I’m obsessed
Buzzards Bay
Wanted to try this based on my experience with Halo Top. This was farrrrrr Better than halo top. However it still had the "diet" ice cream taste and wasn't as creamy as I'd like but hey for the empty calories I'm saving, it's well worth it.
Another delicious flavor. Low calorie, but doesn’t take away any taste. There are even little bits of Oreo in it. Love that I can eat the WHOLE pint! My only negative is the price. If you don’t find it on sale, then it is expensive!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love any type of cookies and cream. If I could I would marry it literally. Speaking of which when are they going to make a law that's states. "Every one can be married to to things at the same time your husband or wife and any type of food you want. You can also just marry the food it's whatever." Just saying life would be easier.
Breyers® Delights Cookies & Cream uploaded by Patricia P.
I've tried all the high protein healthier alternatives to ice cream. They all had a nasty, gritty consistency. Then I tried this and it was AMAZING! It takes just like real ice cream. It's creamy and delicious.
East Orange, NJ
I have a massive sweet tooth and this ice cream does the job to satisfy it. It’s guilt free and tastes very similar to the full fat ice cream. It’s a little lighter in texture but tastes just as good.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
My favorite flavor of ice cream and I almost ate the whole thing. I will be a repeat customer. I love all types of ice cream. I trust this brand of ice cream.
This ice cream is the best low cal ice cream I’ve ever tasted. It doesn’t have that weird after taste some have that I’ve tasted.
for a low cal type ice cream.i have tryed them all . and this one is the closest to actually tasting like ice cream
Amazing! Just your classic cookies and cream! Its delicious for a snack whenever you want something sweet