Breyers® Creamsicle uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Creamsicle® - refreshing orange sherbet swirled with creamy Breyers vanilla.
Enjoy Breyers vanilla and orange Creamsicle® swirled together.

Breyers joins forces with one of your favorite summer treats to bring you Breyers Creamsicle®! Breyers vanilla and orange Creamsicle® are swirled together for a dessert that can’t be beat. And when you’re done enjoying this delicious dessert you can look forward to trying our entire range of cookie and candy treats! Treat yourself to chunks of real Oreo® cookie swirled together with creamy vanilla Breyers. Or indulge in smooth vanilla Breyers with caramel ribbons, chocolate coated peanuts, and real SNICKERS® bar pieces. You can even enjoy peanut butter Breyers loaded with chunks of real REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and a rich fudge swirl! And the best news of all is that you can enjoy your favorite cookies and candies combined with the quality of Breyers. All of our flavors are made with 100% Grade A milk and cream that comes from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones* because we believe the best ingredients make the most delicious products.

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Now this is !y type of thing orange creamcicle ice cream no stick in the way I've gotta find this immediatly orange creamcicle is like a throwback to my childhood I can't wait to get my hands on this
Nancy D.
Remember when you were younger.. Chasing down the ice cream man for a push up Popsicle in creamsicle flavor? Yeah, I do. Want that same flavor without having to wait and hear the music from the ice cream man and running outside chasing him down the block? BUY THIS THEN!!!! This is EVERYTHING you need and more. Be careful though- chances are you'll finish the entire container in one sitting lol
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is delicious!Tastes just like a creamsicle and is low in fat so it's a winning combination for me.The price is decent and it is rich and creamy and you definitely can't tell it's lower in fat.Its orange sherbet swirled with vanilla ice cream so it's the best of both worlds of frozen desserts!!
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy is an understatement! This takes me back to my childhood of chasing down the ice cream truck and getting a dreamsicle! This is just a bit neater than it dripping down my hand hahah I love the light but spot on flavor of this ice cream!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Tasty and delicious! It could be perfect as an ice cream float with some orange soda too! I love this flavor mix, orange creamsicle has been one of my favorite flavors since childhood. Will buy again!
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
This is my son's and my new favorite icecream... we absolutely love this flavor.... they have a winner on their hands with this one... I think we are stocked up for a lil bit....
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
Okay I can never eat this by itself so I always put it in a blender with some peanut butter, milk and a banana and lord let me tell you it's the best thing to drink on a hot summer day.
Bethany S.
This flavor lasts literally one dessert session in my house. Granted, I have five kids, but man, they really like this stuff. And it goes on sale often enough that I don't feel too bad buying it.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is my childhood favorit flavor I love eating while every chore is done kids are asleep and I can finally relax after a long hard day. Or even a lazy day I try to treat myself and the kids.
Jane T.
Louisville
I remember as a child,I would always buy a creamsicle in the summer months.I love Breyer's creamsicle,ice cream it takes me back to my youth sitting on the back porch eating my ice cream
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
While else thinks this is the best orange cream ice cream?
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.

back