BY BREYERS

Breyers® Cookies & Cream Ice Cream 1.5 qt Tub
  • "Cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorite flavorers the ice cream a such a creamy consistency I would definitely reperchase this idom." in 6 reviews
  • "I love Breyers ice cream they have a great selection to choose from in a great price of value can never go wrong with this ice cream" in 3 reviews
  • "Breyers is a really good brand of ice cream and it tastes great :)" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with cookies and cream ice cream!" in 1 review
Madison M.
Just bought this last night at a local drugstore and it. is. so. good! I was craving cookies and cream but this was the only brand that had the flavor I wanted, so I thought I'd give this brand a try a try for the first time. Don't expect as much sweetness as usual ice cream because it is half the fat. But otherwise, great.
Selena A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't really like this brand. I don't like how it tastes.. Tastes fake and like generic or something. I mean I love cookies and cream ice cream and it's okay.. Would I buy this again? no.. if it was my last option and I'm pmsing and craving it... I'd probably eat it again LOL.
Mary S.
Absolutely delish. Good ingredients and right amount of cookies. I love Breyers brand!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
This cookies & cream ice cream is so bomb! I'm always craving ice cream. It tastes great. Perfect amount of cookies and it's creamy. Not to hard frozen.
Hayley N.
Fayetteville, TN
This cookies and cream ice cream is some of the best! It's not even that pricey! It's absolutely delicious, I eat it several times a week. And it's unlike most other ice creams, it's better! Would I ever buy it again? Of course.
Lisa T.
Mount Airy, NC
One word...AWESOME!! I love every kind of ice cream but this is so creamy and with the chunks of cookies..yummmmm!
Linda T.
I love cookies & cream. It's so good! Each bite is amazing. Not too chocolatey or too vanilla. It's just right. Not too expensive, pretty affordable. Doesn't melt easily. It's delicious and I want you all to try it!
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Breyers used to be much better. The ice cream now has a very weird texture. It isn't very creamy. I also wish they made more "low fat" flavors. I'd love a low-fat mint chocolate chip. I'm pretty sure they used to make one but now they only have three 1/2 the flat flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and cookies N cream. I buy edy's instead.
Latanya M.
Buffalo, NY
LOVE COOKIES N CREAM BREYERS ICE CREAM THE NATURAL FAVORING IS SATISFY AND IT SMOOTH TO MY TONGUE WITH NICE CHUCKS OF COOKIE, GREAT PRICE
Jenna R.
Breyers is a pretty reliable ice cream. The flavors are good and there are a lot of variety to chose from. Recently the quality has been so so, meaning it hasn't been as creamy as in the past.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Bowl or cone for this kind of ice cream?
shalanika m.
Foodie Expert
What's the cookie cunky?
Margaret F.
Does this taste good or is it just knock off taste?