BY BREYERS

• Does this taste good or is it just knock off taste?2 Answers
  • What's the cookie cunky?2 Answers
  • Bowl or cone for this kind of ice cream?18 Answers
Breyers® Cookies & Cream Ice Cream 1.5 qt Tub
  • "Cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorite flavorers the ice cream a such a creamy consistency I would definitely reperchase this idom." in 6 reviews
  • "I love Breyers ice cream they have a great selection to choose from in a great price of value can never go wrong with this ice cream" in 3 reviews
  • "Breyers is a really good brand of ice cream and it tastes great :)" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with cookies and cream ice cream!" in 1 review
Madison M.
Madison M.
Just bought this last night at a local drugstore and it. is. so. good! I was craving cookies and cream but this was the only brand that had the flavor I wanted, so I thought I'd give this brand a try a try for the first time. Don't expect as much sweetness as usual ice cream because it is half the fat. But otherwise, great.
Selena A.
Selena A.
Foodie Expert
I don't really like this brand. I don't like how it tastes.. Tastes fake and like generic or something. I mean I love cookies and cream ice cream and it's okay.. Would I buy this again? no.. if it was my last option and I'm pmsing and craving it... I'd probably eat it again LOL.
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Fayetteville, TN
This cookies and cream ice cream is some of the best! It's not even that pricey! It's absolutely delicious, I eat it several times a week. And it's unlike most other ice creams, it's better! Would I ever buy it again? Of course.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Foodie Expert
I love cookies & cream. It's so good! Each bite is amazing. Not too chocolatey or too vanilla. It's just right. Not too expensive, pretty affordable. Doesn't melt easily. It's delicious and I want you all to try it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
This cookies & cream ice cream is so bomb! I'm always craving ice cream. It tastes great. Perfect amount of cookies and it's creamy. Not to hard frozen.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Mount Airy, NC
One word...AWESOME!! I love every kind of ice cream but this is so creamy and with the chunks of cookies..yummmmm!
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Foodie Expert
I love anything cookies and cream. This flavor of ice cream is just perfect and so so good.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Absolutely delish. Good ingredients and right amount of cookies. I love Breyers brand!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Marlton, NJ
I really like ice cream, this summer I'm living with some friends and everything time we go to the supermarket we buy Breyers cookies and cream and we love it, is delicious and I can totally recommen it
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Who doesn't love ice cream let alone Oreos so why would this Oreo ice cream be so delicious 😍😍😍 I love to stay in on a Friday night or after work on a Saturday and watch movies on Netflix ad eat Breyers Oreo or mint ice cream .. I know it says cookies and cream but basically it's Oreo ice cream it's so soft and it has a great texture you can tell they take there time with it and they deffinatly bring there A game!!!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Bowl or cone for this kind of ice cream?
Margaret F.
Margaret F.
Does this taste good or is it just knock off taste?
shalanika m.