BY BREYERS #62 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Cookies & Cream Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Quality since 1866.

Made with cream-filled chocolate cookies.

Sweet cream flavor with other natural flavors and chocolate cookie pieces.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand it is a favorite we love Oreos so this ice cream is perfect I always find rebates on I Botta the app for saving a dollar on this Breyers Ice Cream which I love because sometimes it can be a little more expensive I look for it on sale or I look for a rebate with one of my apps that I use but we love the taste of it it's clean it's yummy a little chocolate syrup sometimes and whip cream and Eminem's and we love to eat it I highly recommend it to
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Foodie Expert
Wow! This ice cream is delightful! I love the Breyer's brand as it's so affordable and I can trust the ingredients! This is great ice cream to make into your favorite milkshake as it's creamy and flavorful without added unnecessary ingredients.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma
Foodie Expert
I found this ice cream on a special 2x$5 at shaws supermarket, I grabbed this flavor and peanut buttercups, they were both creamy and delicious, the amount of topping is fair and the taste of the ice cream is perfect, it was way more than I expected for the price i paid
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
PA
Foodie Expert
Cookies and cream ice cream is one of my top favorite ice cream flavors!! There's nothing bad I can say about bryer's ice cream. My family has purchased it for years and it's amazing. It is up there in price ,but it's well worth it!
Sariah C.
Sariah C.
Akron
Foodie Expert
Cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorite ice cream. It's very easy to prepare all you to do is use a scooper and scoop the ice cream in a regular sized bowl. Every time I see cookies and cream ice cream I get excited.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Blacksburg
Foodie Expert
I love Cookies-n-Cream Ice cream. It is so yummy. This is a great snack and better than some other ice creams. It is a good value for the price and taste. Beyers is so delicious!! I definitely would recommend to others.
Catie R.
Catie R.
Fremont, CA
Foodie Expert
Breyer's Cookies and Cream ice cream is fantastic. It has a great creamy taste without being too rich for me to eat, and the cookies in it still have a bit of crunch and a great taste. It's one of my favorite ice creams and I would definitely recommend it!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Foodie Expert
Always been a family favorite! Breyers is definitely my favorite brand of ice cream for the price. Great quality and delicious recipe. My family loves the cookies and cream flavor as well as just the classic vanilla. I recommend this ice cream to all of those that love Oreos and milk!!
Grace R.
Grace R.
York, PA
This is hands down my favorite ice cream! I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. It's so hard to resist. This ice cream always goes back on the grocery list after it's gone. I would definitely recommend'
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
Foodie Expert
Perfect balance of cookies and ice cream. The cookies aren't too soft but not too crispy either. This ice cream is so good it's hard to put it down. When the container is empty you'll be running to get more.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Would you buy this again?