Breyers Cookies & Cream

Breyers® Original Cookies & Cream es el combo perfecto: trozos de galleta de chocolate dentro de un delicioso y cremoso postre de vainilla.

Would you buy this again?
Start your review of Breyers Cookies & Cream!
Chandra G.
Breyers Cookies & Cream uploaded by Chandra G.
Breyers Cookies & Cream is absolutely the best ice cream ever. It is creamy with cookie in every bite. It's like your taste buds are having a party because this is so yummy. Definitely a guilty pleasure to have. I always stick to buying Breyers brand because it has a better taste than other brands. Cookie & Cream is my favorite of all the flavors. If you haven't tried it I suggest you do!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Breyers Cookies & Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Unfortunately I’m just not a fan of Breyer’s. I tried it again recently because it was on sale and it just isn’t super flavorful. The actual ice cream was okay and had an okay vanilla flavor, but the cookies didn’t taste very good and they were very sparse. I won’t be repurchasing this one.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Who doesn't love ice cream?  My all time favorite ice cream is Cookies and Cream.  So when one indulges why not indulge in style with Breyers! It has just the right creamy texture and just the right amount of cookies to make this ice cream delicious!!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Breyers Cookies & Cream My late father use to sit down with this ice-cream in a HUGE BOWL. Well now my son is about Oreos and cookies and cream ice cream. I get him a large bowl with some whip cream on top. When i asked why he liked this ice cream he said it tastes really good, there are big cookie chunks all through it and it is really creamy!! I buy the Breyers because it is great quality and a good value. I will sneak a spoonful here and there and it is YUMMY!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely not even close to best cookies and cream ice cream. Not vanilla rich tasting and not enough cookies. I believe Breyers is barely average ice cream and don't even get it when it's on sale. Baskin Robbins is the way to go.
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Good flavor or cookies and cream!! Breyers is not my favorite brand of ice cream, but this one was good. Will definitely purchase again!!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Love Cookies and cream by Breyer’s. The taste is so rich and natural. I love when it is on sale at any local grocery store. I’m a repeat customer. Recommend others to try this favor by Breyers. I will continue to purchase this ice cream.
Nick R.
Not too bad for grocery store ice cream. Not too rich. There should be smaller oreo cookie pieces because they are kind of overwhelming.
Ellen C.
The kids love, love cookies and cream. They think this is the only ice cream flavor that should exist. I couldn’t improve on it. We are repeat customers and will be back again. We are satisfied with Brewers in general.
Sofia A.
Damascus, MD
Tasty.... tasty and tasty what else you can say about this brand. They make the best ice cream that you can find in a super market.