BY BREYERS

Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream.

Quality since 1866.

Coffee made with rich, roasted Colombian coffee.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

130 calories.

4g sat fat, 20% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

15g sugars. see more...

Candice R.
Brewers has the best coffee ice cream by far that I've ever had. I try not too but it too often because I'll eat the whole thing within a couple days but it's definitely my fav cold treat. My kids even love it and they don't like the taste of coffee. Breyers knows how to make ice cream.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the coffee flavor. It tastes great in milkshakes! Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
Kim S.
By far the best coffee flavored ice cream you can buy at the grocery store! I love this ice cream. It’s rich and creamy. Very delicious! Breyers Coffee Ice Cream 48 oz
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Breyers coffee ice cream is just delicious. I have tried many other coffee ice creams and they cannot compare to Breyers. Although not cheap, it is a large container and will last awhile. The flavor is like  a strong, delicious cup of coffee and the consistency is perfectly creamy. Highly recommend this to all coffee ice cream lovers!
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a very nice coffee icecream. The texture is super smooth and it melts deliciously on the tongue. The only reasons it doesn't get 5 starts from me are the price is on the hi side for the slot you get and I like my coffee icecream to scream coffee, where this one is more subtle.
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Breyers definitely has the best coffee ice cream based on price. I wish it tasted a little more like coffee, but I tend to get this when we're having family parties because it's good ice cream for a great price. The grocery stores usually have great sales which helps.
Marguerite S.
This is a very light product. I prefer my ice cream to be rich and dense, but Breyer's is more foamy and light. I would recommend this product to someone who is trying to watch what they eat because it's relatively low in calories for a modest portion.
Monica S.
New York
This ice cream is so yummy. It's refreshing & I love that java taste. I can never get enough. I tend to buy it when it's on sale like 2 for $5 because it's usually about 7-8 bucks regular price. I think breyers always has high quality ice cream.
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
Love this ice cream! I am a coffee addict so this ice cream is one of my favorite's! It's also good for making a frosted iced coffee in the blender, throw a scoop or two in a blender with some coffee, creamer & ice & you have a delicious little treat.
Gabby A.
Plainfield, IL
Love love love coffee ice cream. I am not a huge ice cream person but I cant go wrong with a good coffee ice cream. I enjoy that this kind doesnt have anything in it. A lot of brand put chocolate or toffee pieces I enjoy just the ice cream
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
What's your favorite flavor?
Shernay M.
Rosedale, NY
Does it contain a very strong taste of coffee
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
When will you create a captain crunch flavor?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a Butter Crunch flavor?
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
Is this just a seasonal flavor