BY BREYERS #47 in Ice Cream

Breyers® Coffee Ice Cream.

Quality since 1866.

Coffee made with rich, roasted Colombian coffee.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

130 calories.

4g sat fat, 20% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

15g sugars. see more...

Veronica S.
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the coffee flavor. It tastes great in milkshakes! Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is one of the few ice cream brands that create the best coffee flavor.I love coffee so this has become my go to for a high quality but budget friendly ice cream snack!
Claire B.
Raleigh
This is the yummiest coffee ice cream I have ever eaten. It is sooooooooooo creamy. The coffee flavor is just amazing. I get heartburn and a tummy ache when I drink coffee, so this is the perfect way for me to enjoy coffee without the side effects. I won't buy any other brand from now on.
Sydney B.
Dallas
I really enjoy coffee flavored ice cream and Breyers is the best one I’ve tried so far! It tastes like I had vanilla ice cream and poured y coffee right on top of it. I will definitely keep buying this.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Breyers coffee ice cream is just delicious. I have tried many other coffee ice creams and they cannot compare to Breyers. Although not cheap, it is a large container and will last awhile. The flavor is like  a strong, delicious cup of coffee and the consistency is perfectly creamy. Highly recommend this to all coffee ice cream lovers!
Candice R.
Brewers has the best coffee ice cream by far that I've ever had. I try not too but it too often because I'll eat the whole thing within a couple days but it's definitely my fav cold treat. My kids even love it and they don't like the taste of coffee. Breyers knows how to make ice cream.
Chris W.
DES PLAINES, IL
Breyers definitely has the best coffee ice cream based on price. I wish it tasted a little more like coffee, but I tend to get this when we're having family parties because it's good ice cream for a great price. The grocery stores usually have great sales which helps.
Marguerite S.
This is a very light product. I prefer my ice cream to be rich and dense, but Breyer's is more foamy and light. I would recommend this product to someone who is trying to watch what they eat because it's relatively low in calories for a modest portion.
Monica S.
New York
This ice cream is so yummy. It's refreshing & I love that java taste. I can never get enough. I tend to buy it when it's on sale like 2 for $5 because it's usually about 7-8 bucks regular price. I think breyers always has high quality ice cream.
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
Love this ice cream! I am a coffee addict so this ice cream is one of my favorite's! It's also good for making a frosted iced coffee in the blender, throw a scoop or two in a blender with some coffee, creamer & ice & you have a delicious little treat.
Jonell T.
Omaha, NE
What's your favorite flavor?
Shernay M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it contain a very strong taste of coffee
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
When will you create a captain crunch flavor?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Will you make a Butter Crunch flavor?
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
Is this just a seasonal flavor