BY BREYERS

Breyers® Pledge• At Breyers, we start with only high quality ingredients.• Our dairy is all American. Our milk and cream come from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.*• Our colors and flavors come from natural sources.• Our vanilla and fruit are real and sustainably farmed.Quality Since 1866 see more...

Tatyana Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Grew up on Breyer's so it's my favorite brand. It's so creamy and smooth unlike Talenti. Really feels like it's made from milk which I love. Coconut flavor is my favorite after caramel, so when I can't choose one I get both. Depending where you buy it, it can be a bit expensive but it's worth it.
Amanda N.
I'm not a big fan of ice cream but I LOVE coconut and chocolate so when my mom brought this home I was hesitant. I LOVED it! It's not overpowering with the actual ice cream part. Definitely did not disappoint. It's now become a religious part of the food shopping list, lol.
Kim T.
Smooth and creamy with real coconut flakes in it. The fudge is there; however, is not evenly distributed. It looks more like chocolate ice cream in places, not a fudge swirl. The ice cream is good, but not as good as other brands.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite flavors that they offer! I just can't put into words the way that it tastes because it's just that good and even though some friends don't agree with me it just means more for me! Definitely worth it if you want something delicious.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite ice cream because of the amount of flavor in it! Tastes sweet and crisp and exactly what you crave when you're craving ice cream. Breyer's also has tons of flavors and will match what you're craving.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
They did such a good job creating this! If you like coconut you will love this the consistency isn't like most things with coconut it is easy to eat. It's creamy and delicious and if I have the opportunity I will buy again!
Nilofar b.
I love this ice cream because it's so creamy and the sugar level is not overbearing. I love that they have a coconut flavor because I love these types of ice creams. I would highly recommend you to try this flavor!
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
Breyer's ice cream is usually my go-to because you get a lot for what you pay. The flavors are creative and extensive, which I appreciate. I am ever disappointed, and I can usually find sales on this brand at any local grocery store.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I love ice cream and coconut so my husband brought this flavor combo home to try. The flavor was good and the Chocolate was probably my favorite!! A good combo and made my sweet tooth very happy!!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Ummm se me hizo agua la boca al pensar en este helado! Cremoso, un sabor increíblemente delicioso!! Siempre lo compro cuando esta en oferta para aprovechar comer un buen helado y ahorrar unos