Breyers® Coconut Fudge uploaded by Josi B.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Coconut Fudge - tropical coconut swirled with fudge. Escape to a chocolate and coconut filled island!
Sweet, creamy coconut and coconut pieces get delicious with chocolatey fudge swirled throughout in our Breyers Coconut Fudge!

Sweet, creamy coconut and coconut pieces get delicious with chocolatey fudge swirled throughout Breyers Coconut Fudge. It's the best of both worlds! Need a tropical escape with some chocolate swirled in? Here it is! We can almost feel the ocean breeze.

Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
I love Blue Bunny integrate ice cream brand that has a lot of flavors to choose from creamy and yummy and also has more than just ice cream tubs ice cream treats
Tatyana Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Grew up on Breyer's so it's my favorite brand. It's so creamy and smooth unlike Talenti. Really feels like it's made from milk which I love. Coconut flavor is my favorite after caramel, so when I can't choose one I get both. Depending where you buy it, it can be a bit expensive but it's worth it.
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm not a big fan of ice cream but I LOVE coconut and chocolate so when my mom brought this home I was hesitant. I LOVED it! It's not overpowering with the actual ice cream part. Definitely did not disappoint. It's now become a religious part of the food shopping list, lol.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
They did such a good job creating this! If you like coconut you will love this the consistency isn't like most things with coconut it is easy to eat. It's creamy and delicious and if I have the opportunity I will buy again!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite ice cream because of the amount of flavor in it! Tastes sweet and crisp and exactly what you crave when you're craving ice cream. Breyer's also has tons of flavors and will match what you're craving.
Nilofar b.
I love this ice cream because it's so creamy and the sugar level is not overbearing. I love that they have a coconut flavor because I love these types of ice creams. I would highly recommend you to try this flavor!
Kim T.
Smooth and creamy with real coconut flakes in it. The fudge is there; however, is not evenly distributed. It looks more like chocolate ice cream in places, not a fudge swirl. The ice cream is good, but not as good as other brands.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Ummm se me hizo agua la boca al pensar en este helado! Cremoso, un sabor increíblemente delicioso!! Siempre lo compro cuando esta en oferta para aprovechar comer un buen helado y ahorrar unos
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
This has to be my all-time favorite ice cream. I have so much coconut shavings and ripples of fudge that every bite has so much coconut and fudge. The combination of flavors are perfect.
Holly G.
I freaking love this if anyone knows me , they know my obsession with coconut and this gives me a great fix I have a scoop after dinner and its so creamy with just a hint of chocolate!