BY BREYERS

It’s every chocolate-lover’s dream... chocolate ice cream with chocolate truffles!

It’s every chocolate-lover’s dream! Savor the creamy, delicious taste of Breyers dark chocolate ice cream and pieces of dark chocolate truffles in every bite of Breyers Chocolate Truffle! Chocolate on chocolate – what could be better? And, that chocolate ice cream is made with real cocoa.

Buy on Walmart
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
It is so hard to find this flavor! It’s one of the recent flavors I discovered and began to love. The chunky truffle pieces really suit the chocolate ice cream. It’s very addictive and filling. I could eat the whole carton in one sitting.
Theresa A.
Breyers chocolate truffle ice cream is a sweet treat. This wonderful frozen dessert is a favorite with my family. We are all chocolate lovers so any of the chocolate brands are going to be a hit. Breyers happens to make delicious chocolate ice cream.
Mimi N.
NY
Okay, I'm a diehard chocolate fan, and this ice cream is by far one of the best I've tried from the store. Like holy hell, this stuff is good! I don't really like hard pieces of anything in my ice cream (I don't like the change in texture), but this one is good! The truffles aren't fake tasting at all and actually have a tad bit of saltiness to them that really compliments the ice cream itself. So good!
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
This stuff is absolutely ADDICTING. The chocolate ice cream is smooth and rich, while the dark chocolate truffles give it a delectable crunch that I adore. I ate the whole thing in about three days.....

Plus, being all natural ingredients and non-GMO, it's good for you (as much as ice cream can be, anyway). It's not expensive either. I'm definitely buying this again (and again and again...)
Amelia K.
This ice cream is so good that is bad. Bad as in I eat too much! The ice cream is a light milk chocolate while the truffles are a darker chocolate, giving each other a nice contrast in flavoring. It tastes more like layers of chocolate than just shoving a bunch of chocolate stuff in ice cream for a gimmick.
Kezia O.
This ice cream is great if you have a sweet tooth and a budget.  The texture is creamy and the flavor is rich.  This is quite delicious.  This ice cream is typically easy to scoop as long as it is not a super cold freezer.  I would purchase this again.  Great if you are a chocolate lover like myself!
Caitlin J.
Valdosta, GA
This is the best ice cream that is out there. It is the most creamy and delicious ice cream you will ever taste and I recommend it to everyone. It is very addicting and will always leaving you wanting more. I definitely recommend buying it and giving it a try
Hannah D.
CYRUS, MN
This ia by far the best ice cream out there! Its super rich and creamy. It tastes just like dark chocolate and this is the best dark chocolatw ice cream out there! The little delicious truffles are juat an added bonus to this fantadtic ice cream!
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I love this ice cream! It is the ultimate cheat day ice cream! The ice cream base is rich dark chocolate will the dark chocolate truffle pieces are even richer. If you are a fan of dark chocolate then you will love This!
Rebeca S.
Where you're craving Chocolate... This is your go to!!😍 It is so chocolaty and so yummy!!!! I am never disappointed nwith any of their ice cream flavors but this one is really good!