Breyers Chocolate Truffle

¡Atención, amantes del chocolate! El helado Breyers® Chocolate Truffle tiene helado de chocolate amargo y trozos de trufas de chocolate amargo en cada bocado.

I Love truffles, but when I first tried this, I thought the truffles tasted weird. Anyone else, or is it just me?
Start your review of Breyers Chocolate Truffle!
Danielle S.
Breyers Chocolate Truffle uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Breyers chocolate truffle is made with rich dark chocolately truffle is delicious! This is made with 100 percent grade a milk and cream. Will buy again when on sale!
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Breyers Chocolate Truffle uploaded by Danielle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious! Good brand. Always affordable. Can usually always find a sale. A lot of ice cream don't stat soft they get hard. That doesn't! And Breyers Chocolate Truffle is soooo good. The truffles are perfect size now too big. (Sometimes others have additives that are big and bulky) NOT with this one. Love Breyers ice cream! #latenightsnack #sweettooth #snackattack #nightin #iceicebaby #mommusthaves
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Brewers Chocolate Truffle Icecream is soooo good!!! It is delicious. The price is reasonable. I am satisfied and would recommend this Icecream 🍦 to everyone.
mia M.
knoxville
I love this product! I love the creaminess of this ice cream compared to other brands and the texture as well. I’m also a big fan of chocolate and the chocolate ice cream with the truffles tasted heavenly
Neofili K.
I love chocolate, and this ice cream offers it in 3 versions! What else to ask. It tastes creamy, and rich and everything that a real ice cream should taste. The chocolate chunks inside are the cherry on the top! Breyers Chocolate Truffle
Theresa A.
Breyers chocolate truffle ice cream is a sweet treat. This wonderful frozen dessert is a favorite with my family. We are all chocolate lovers so any of the chocolate brands are going to be a hit. Breyers happens to make delicious chocolate ice cream.
Sofia A.
Damascus, MD
This is my son’s favorite ice cream flavor. 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨 He love this one. The taste is really good and in every scoop you cam taste the great flavor and quality. This brand make the best ice cream that you can buy in a super market.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Having a chocolate craving? This is your icecream! The chocolate truffle chunks are to die for
Anita S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my absolute favorite ice creams! Chunks of chocolate are mixed in and are a chocolate lovers dream!!! Delish!
Ash S.
Freeport, NY
This is just so divine. Omg if you love chocolate and chocolate chips .... this is definitely it. I am a lover of chocolate and this ice cream so just so perfect in every way. I love eating it with a warm cookie. 😍❤️