BY BREYERS

Breyers Chocolate - simple and delicious, made with real cocoa and in a convenient 3 oz cup!
Delicious Breyers Chocolate ice cream is made with non-GMO-sourced ingredients, fresh cream and rich Dutch cocoa.

Breyers Chocolate ice cream - rich, creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness, and real cocoa! Who can resist? America loves chocolate ice cream and so do we! Now, available in 3 oz Snack Cups, ready for a party!

Jessa m.
Debary, FL
I love the small cups so I can portion control better!Bryers ice cream is super smooth and chocolate is my favorite flavor! The sizes are perfect for my family and two year old kid!
Mea B.
Cross city, FL
Not only are these the perfect snack size that you don't have to feel guilty about, but also bryers chocolate ice cream is just so creamy and rich compared to other Ice cream brands
Paola S.
Chicago , IL
I love how these are separated into little portions. I use of these for parties, get-togethers, and sleepovers. It's an awesome snack without having to scoop the ice cream out, it's ready to go! It saves you the mess of dirty dishes and cramping of your hand to scoop out hard ice cream.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
This ice cream is great. My grandma used to get these for us all the time when I was younger- I still get them from time to time. I like them but you're better off just buying the big tube unless you want ice cream on the go or have children then these would be really helpful
Jasmine S.
San Diego, CA
The price is a bit high. But I like these because you can have the perfect proportion and not feel like you over ate but you get to enjoy it. I don't buy often because I like to get different brands and flavors but it is nice to have in the freezer to easily get out and not have to worry about scooping.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I just picked these up the other day. They looked like a great convenience item. I think they taste great but aren't really large enough for teens and above. It tastes great, however, it was like 3 bites. My grandchildren loved them though and they were the perfect size for them.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
These cups are super yummy and convenient especially when you are on a restricted diet. The small serving size allows you to keep track of what you are eating and treat yourself when allowed. Also great serving size for smaller kids.
Tara L.
Horsham, PA
These are the great when you are in the mood for ice cream but are watching what you eat. They are perfect size for a snack with out over indulging. They are great for the kids! Small and simple. Less mess and fuss, and not too much sugar right before bed.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the quality of Breyer's ice cream. It is always rich, creamy, and delicious. These snack cups make it a convenient snack, and is a good value for the price. I would definitely buy these again, and I love the large selection of flavors.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I brought these for a birthday party. They are the perfect sizes for the kids instead of scooping out individual scoops for the kids. The taste of course was good as always. The price wasn't too bad just for it to be already portioned.

Walmart