Breyers® Chocolate Mint

Our crisp and real mint extract is the perfect complement to our intense, bold chocolate, creating a delicious Breyers Chocolate Mint ice cream!
Indulge in our dark chocolate ice cream with chocolatey chips swirled perfectly with mint ice cream in our Breyers Chocolate Mint.

Breyers rich dark chocolate ice cream with swirls of cool mint, with real mint extract? Pass that Breyers Chocolate Mint ice cream over this way! With the perfect combination of sweet and cool mint, this flavor is a must try!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® Chocolate Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Love this icecream flavor by Breyers! Tastes delicious and is very rich and smooth! Great dessert for all
Bohemia , NY
I love this ice cream! You an never go wrong with some minty ice cream it's my all time favorite!
['Austin', ''], TX
This looks so delicious! You don't usually see mint flavored chocolate ice cream. New age twist
Victoria , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate chip mint ice cream but the bryers brand isn't my fave! I find it tastes cheap. The price is cheap so maybe that's why. It doesn't have the same richness as other ice creams. I personally do not buy bryers for myself but will buy it for the kids since they seem to love it and it's very affordable and it's a large size too
Longueuil, QC
In a big fan of ice cream whatever the season is ! Is my favorite dessert and i like this brand and also this flavor ! The price is very affordable and there is so much sales ! I alway have one on my fridge !
Breyers is classic, always good. You can always count on its consistency. Chocolate mint is great, not too sweet and nice fresh mint!
Belleville, ON
One of my favorites. Love the flavour of this ice cream! It's one of the brands we use for.special.occasions like birthdays.
Thornhill, ON
Thankfully we don't buy ice cream very often, or I'd be fat off Breyer's. They know their ice cream. Delicious!

Looking for your answer?