Breyers® Chocolate Mint

Our crisp and real mint extract is the perfect complement to our intense, bold chocolate, creating a delicious Breyers Chocolate Mint ice cream!
Indulge in our dark chocolate ice cream with chocolatey chips swirled perfectly with mint ice cream in our Breyers Chocolate Mint.

Breyers rich dark chocolate ice cream with swirls of cool mint, with real mint extract? Pass that Breyers Chocolate Mint ice cream over this way! With the perfect combination of sweet and cool mint, this flavor is a must try!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® Chocolate Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,172 reviews
I love love love this flavor! Whenever i can find it i buy all that is left. Its so soft and creamy. The mint is delicious and i love the little chocolate pieces.
Marshall, NC
MIIIIIIIIINT! It's one of my favorite flavors of icecream, and this one is the best. I hate the way some icreams have a gritty texture to their chocolate chips. This one has super smooth and creamy chips.
Michigan City, IN
Chocolate mint is my favorite flavor and brewers is my favorite brand!! If you like mint chocolate as much as I do you will totally want to give this one a try! You won't regret it! I would buy this over and over again!
Chocolate mint ice cream is such a good flavor. It's probably my favorite non-traditional flavor, so I've eaten a lot of it. Bryers has a really good version of it! I think that it's one of the best!
Mohegan Lake, NY
breyers ice cream filled my childhood with delights there was always a quart of breyers napolitan in my freezer courtesy of dad. now they have low calorie pints which are ideal for my diet.
South Bend, IN
Es un helado muy cremoso, el sabor es delicioso no se siente aireado, parece helado casero, me ha encantado y tiene un buen precio en relación a la calidad del producto
Fulton, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
So this isn't my favorite ice cream (my favorite is Chocolate Panda Paws) but it's my second favorite. I love the combination of chocolate and mint. So delicious!
Tustin, CA
Breyers makes a great ice cream.  The Chocolate Mint ice cream is different-it is brown and white.  Not green like we are used to.  Breyers is made with all natural ingredients you can pronounce.  It is midrange in price compared to other ice creams.  I would recommend this flavor to everyone.  The ice cream is creamy and smooth.  Not grainy or flat tasting.  It has a nice richness to it.  I just wish the tubs were bigger!
Victoria, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate chip mint ice cream but the bryers brand isn't my fave! I find it tastes cheap. The price is cheap so maybe that's why. It doesn't have the same richness as other ice creams. I personally do not buy bryers for myself but will buy it for the kids since they seem to love it and it's very affordable and it's a large size too
Pasadena, MD
Breyers has the best hard ice cream. You know exactly what you're getting since everything is labeled right there on the container. The mint chocolate chip is delicious and you can actually taste the flavors. This is a favorite of our house

Looking for your answer?