Breyers Chocolate Mint

¡Dame ese helado Breyers® Chocolate Mint! Con la combinación perfecta de dulce y menta fresca, ¡no puedes dejar de probar este sabor!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers Chocolate Mint!
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,204 reviews
I love love love this flavor! Whenever i can find it i buy all that is left. Its so soft and creamy. The mint is delicious and i love the little chocolate pieces.
Kimberly M.
Crown Point, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can’t go wrong with a good chocolate mint ice cream. It’s refreshing and creamy.
Heather H.
Athens, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this flavor. Sometimes you want delicious chocolate and mint and this is perfect. Priced well mostly and the fresher the better!
Halie R.
Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The only brand I eat. It’s so buttery soft and just absolutely delicious. No artificial mint flavor or green food coloring. And the chocolate chips taste like real chocolate. The best
Babette D.
Fulton, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
So this isn't my favorite ice cream (my favorite is Chocolate Panda Paws) but it's my second favorite. I love the combination of chocolate and mint. So delicious!
Raff E.
Marshall, NC
MIIIIIIIIINT! It's one of my favorite flavors of icecream, and this one is the best. I hate the way some icreams have a gritty texture to their chocolate chips. This one has super smooth and creamy chips.
T C.
I love a good mint chocolate ice cream. This one hits the spot. Flavourful minty taste with hints of chocolate.
Lindsey H.
This is a chocolate and mint lovers dreams. It is the best of both worlds. Betters ice cream is extremely delicious and creamy. It is a staple in my family's freezer!
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
Can't go wrong with chocolate and mint! The natural real flavors in Bryers ice cream gives me the good feeling knowing I'm choosing a "healthy" ice cream!
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I love this ice cream! You an never go wrong with some minty ice cream it's my all time favorite!

Looking for your answer?