BY BREYERS

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Jeff G.
I have had two bowls of ice cream and I literally have not had one single piece of cookie dough. It is extremely disappointing. My wife bought this ice cream because it is a top brand, but it is terrible. Do not spend money on this brand.
Julia S.
Columbus , GA
I really do not like this ice cream. The chunks of cookie dough does even taste good! It just taste like vanilla ice cream and random chunks. Very flavorless. Very disappointed in such a well known brand to make this kind of ice cream.
Christina B.
North Aurora, IL
Least favorite brand of ice cream. I can't put my finger on the flavor difference, but the flavors are a bit off to me. Ice cream brands are normally numerous in grocery stores and this is never the choice for me.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Very good Ice cream if you like cookie dough! I’m not a fan of cookie dough myself but I accidentally clicked on this one and can’t go back so I have to rate it! 🤣😂
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Like the cookie dough ice cream. Brand is a bit expensive but really tastey. Very creamy and one of the best
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
Natural flavor and good price would purchase again cookie dough tastes sooo good with this brand
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream but I don't like the Bryer's brand of ice cream that much in general. It's good the first time you open it, then doesn't taste as great.
Qurratu A.
There are other brands that sells slightly more affordable ice cream with better flavour. However this is still decent and would recommend to eat with family and friends
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Not the worst but not the best you always get cookie dough in every bowl but often the pieces are small and there’s not enough
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This icecream is good, it’s never consistent though with the amount of cookie dough in it. I haven’t figured out if that’s all brands or not though. When I eat cookie dough icecream I expect there to be a decent amount in it but I find there to not be too much & I dig for it a lot.. leaving me with nothing but regular ice cream.. not what I’m looking for when I buy it!
Hayatt S.