BY BREYERS

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Bryers is my families brand of ice cream. I love that the creaminess and texture. We love all the flavors of bryers but we really like choc chip dough more then most of the other flavors. I wish our Walmart would start selling this product again but I can get it from my local smiths so I’m happy.
Rae Kirsten B.
Bowie, MD
Breyers!!! Mmmmm.. My Favorite Ice cream and favorite flavor. i love this flavor and butter pecan. its a great flavor with chunks of cookie dough and chocolate chips. i hate when i forget its in the freezer and it gets freezer burned but i love it! its great tasting and its ice ceam i mean who could go wrong with ice cream.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
One of the best cookie dough ice creams out there! This was the only ice cream that did not upset my stomach. I love the equal chunks of cookie dough and chocolate chips. Just enough to balance out the flavor which wasn’t too sweet ! 💕
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite ice cream flavor and breyers has one of the best ones I have tried yet. I buy it at my local market weekly and always stock up when it’s on sale. A scoop a day keeps the doctor away! 😉
Scarlett S.
Madisonville, TN
Tastes great and is very creamy! Has plenty of cookie dough, which is great because I love cookie dough!! Also a cheaper priced ice cream! Breyers® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Nikki M.
Its hard to find a good Cookie Dough ice cream that has a good vanilla base and the dough tastes good too. With Breyer's it is a good combination of both. I don't like their chocolate pieces that they have throughout the ice cream though. I feel like they are a little too bitter sweet.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Very good Ice cream if you like cookie dough! I’m not a fan of cookie dough myself but I accidentally clicked on this one and can’t go back so I have to rate it! 🤣😂
United States e.
parkland
This ice cream is good but I️ feel like if I️ eat too much it’s a little to sweet and chocolate for me. But if you really like chocolate and sweet I️ recommend you to eat I️t !
Amanda W.
This is my go to brand for cookie dough ice cream! there are so many cookie dough chunks in it which makes it so great. It is really affordable and you can find this in basically any grocery store! I have purchased this product multiple times and I am never disappointed!
Kalynn W.
Who doesn’t love some good old cookie dough, cookie dough is so good, and so is ice cream, this brand is very good at making it fairly so that there is a great amount of cookie dough in the ice cream! Definitely need to try it if you haven’t already!
Hayatt S.