BY BREYERS

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Amber P.
Chocolate cookie dough is my favorite ice cream of all time. Such a great taste ! This brand is super creamy and rich.
Ashley k.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my favorite ice cream! I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, and of all the brands this is the best!
Carabeth H.
Royston, GA
I love Cookie Dough ice cream, and Breyers doesn't disappoint. It's not my favorite brand, but I definitely enjoy it!
Kianna C.
Rosamond, CA
Number one most favorite ice cream. I live he cookie dough chunks. And little bit of chocolate chip. So freaking good
Donia Richard S.
Always delicious and at a decent price. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite but we enjoy many other flavors.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
I love cookie dough ice cream! Breyers isn’t bad! I like it!! And so do my sisters! They love Breyer’s ice cream!
Allyson M.
Erie, PA
Cookie dough is my favorite type of ice cream and breyers always has a yummy, yet affordable option! I love it!
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Like the cookie dough ice cream. Brand is a bit expensive but really tastey. Very creamy and one of the best
Kodi M.
Toledo
I LOVE cookie dough icecream.cookie dough and cookies and cream are the only 2 types of ice cream I will eat.
Oluwatosin O.
Richton Park , IL
I love ice cream. I love cookie dough. I love chocolate. Put them all together and it’s a beautiful creation.
Hayatt S.