BY BREYERS #57 in Ice Cream

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Christina B.
North Aurora, IL
Least favorite brand of ice cream. I can't put my finger on the flavor difference, but the flavors are a bit off to me. Ice cream brands are normally numerous in grocery stores and this is never the choice for me.
Kelsi U.
Greenville, OH
I have always been satisfied with Breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. No matter how long it's in the freezer it always seems so fresh. Never have I had issues with freezer burn. I love Breyers ice cream.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream but I don't like the Bryer's brand of ice cream that much in general. It's good the first time you open it, then doesn't taste as great.
Jeff G.
I have had two bowls of ice cream and I literally have not had one single piece of cookie dough. It is extremely disappointing. My wife bought this ice cream because it is a top brand, but it is terrible. Do not spend money on this brand.
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors. I think it's the cookie dough chunks. They get me every time! I just don't like how breyers doesn't stay creamy and soft like some ice creams
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
YUM! This is such a good ice cream, it's super creamy and has the perfect amount of chunks of cookie dough. It's probably not the most healthy ice cream but it is super yummy!
Tiffany B.
Sanford, FL
One of the better kinds of chocolate chip cookie dough. It is expensive compared to other brands. It is easy to prepare and it is so good. Would purchase again.
Allison B.
Whitehall, PA
On of my family's favorite! Cookie dough is always kept in the house! My fiancé is lactose intolerant and this is a good brand that doesn't upset his stomach!
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
I love cookie dough ice cream and Breyers does not disappoint. There are just enough cookie dough pieces and chocolate chips to make this ice cream delicious.
cyrus b.
The bang for your buck ice cream does it again, with a big ol tub of acceptable quality vanilla ice cream and a fair but not generous amount of dough
Hayatt S.