BY BREYERS

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Alexis Y.
Definitely a bang for your buck since it is cheaper than Hagen daz however the taste is not as good as HD but it's still good enough to satisfy a late night craving
Jocelyn F.
Seattle, Washington
divino y delicioso por siempre la textura y la calidad del sabor son excelentes esta es la mejor marca que e probado del sabor de mantecado cookie dough. Tienen que probarlo
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
The best cookie dough ice cream I have found. I love the texture, the flavor, the size and amount of cookie dough relative to ice cream. It's just perfect. Not sure why but breyers always seems softer than other ice cream? I see that as a plus personally but I imagine not everyone does.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
This is a weakness of mine. I am unfortunately lactose intolerant and love Ice cream. So I figure if I am going to endure the aftermath of eating dairy, its going to be well worth it. LOL Love Breyers and my friends and family love the flavor choices.
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
cookie dough is my favorite ice-cream! Breyers is delicious and smooth! I would definitely like more chunks of cookie dough or at least maybe some more chocolate chips so I get some in more bites of ice-cream but this is definitely an item I re purchase often!
Tyaisha R.
Philadelphia , PA
Im not usally a fan of Breyers ice cream. But when I tried the chocolate cookie dough,they now have a new customer the flavors are rich and creamy. I waited till everyone went to sleep so i can have it to myself. I will be buying this as well as their other flavors also.
Amanda A.
Frostburg, MD
I could eat an entire tub of this stuff. The cookie dough far exceeds competitors as it does not get hard and maintains true original cookie dough flavor. The chunks also tend to be distributed pretty equally throughout the tub.
Lucy K.
Good and didn't disappoint, but not the best one ever. For the price it is worth it on sale. I don't love the Breyers vanilla base so that was the 1 star deduction.
Allison H.
West Allis, WI
OH. MY. GOD! The cookie dough in this ice cream is one of the best I've ever tested!! There's also a lot more chunks of cookie dough in this ice cream than in most other products which is my favorite part, so this is for sure one of the best ones to get!
Christina B.
North Aurora, IL
Least favorite brand of ice cream. I can't put my finger on the flavor difference, but the flavors are a bit off to me. Ice cream brands are normally numerous in grocery stores and this is never the choice for me.
Hayatt S.