BY BREYERS

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Kalynn W.
Who doesn’t love some good old cookie dough, cookie dough is so good, and so is ice cream, this brand is very good at making it fairly so that there is a great amount of cookie dough in the ice cream! Definitely need to try it if you haven’t already!
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
love. For one thing ice cream is the best then you have chocolate chip cookie dough mixed in, what can possibly be wrong with that combo? Nothing! It takes so good plain or with add one. Breyers has always been one of my favorite brands.
Julia S.
Columbus, GA
I really do not like this ice cream. The chunks of cookie dough does even taste good! It just taste like vanilla ice cream and random chunks. Very flavorless. Very disappointed in such a well known brand to make this kind of ice cream.
Rebecca D.
Gardiner, NY
Breyers is hands down my go to ice cream ! I trust the product and it is absolutely delicious. I buy it usually in Shop Rite and there’s usually deals during the summer. It keeps nice in the freezer and I love it.
Andrea S.
Kinston, NC
By far my most favorite Ice Cream!!! I love it with caramel and chocolate syrup. I don't know why but they've stopped selling it around here so when I go out of town I get it then
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Breyers is the brand my mom always bought, so that's what I buy as well. Breyers® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
So good. Creamy and delicious! Sometimes the chocolate in other cookie doughs can be too hard or not flavorful enough, but I love the chocolate and the cookie dough in this ice cream 😍
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in LOVE with this flavor. Breyer's seems to lock in the true essence of cookie dough at the right price. The delicate balance between cookie dough / batter and chocolate chips brings an immense amount of flavor. The buttery goodness of cookie dough and the abundance of vanilla ice cream makes you feel like you're eating an endless amount of ice cream sandwiches. The vanilla is a light white vanilla, close to a French vanilla. The classic American vanilla (yellow custard) would end up counter balancing the cookie dough. This will probably always be my favorite affordable branded ice cream flavor.
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This icecream is good, it’s never consistent though with the amount of cookie dough in it. I haven’t figured out if that’s all brands or not though. When I eat cookie dough icecream I expect there to be a decent amount in it but I find there to not be too much & I dig for it a lot.. leaving me with nothing but regular ice cream.. not what I’m looking for when I buy it!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Our whole family loves Breyers brand ice cream! This is my personal favorite flavor. We buy this brand ice cream usually once per week. It is an inexpensive product that tastes superb every time. The mom in me is happy it is made with all natural ingredients. I would buy this product over and over, and never be disappointed. I would highly recommend this over other brands.
Hayatt S.