BY BREYERS

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Sue E.
Brantford
Just like going to the ice cream shop and getting a cone.... full of flavor and if you have a weakness for eating homemade cookie dough this is a perfect combination
Sarah T.
Chocolate chip cookie dough is my all time favorite ice cream and bryers makes a good one. Nice chunks of chocolate and cookie dough. A bit on the pricey side. I only buy it when its on sale or if I have a coupon.
Nicole F.
Hamilton
This product is affordable as it is inexpensive and really good. My household loves it and we always swear by it and would recommend to others. Good bang for your buck. I especially love the big chunks of cookie dough all the way through the container!
Erin P.
London, ON
Love this icecream, only grab it a few times every so and so months but when i do it goes fast because myself and my spouse and 3kids love it
Frederique T.
Cornwall, ON
This ice cream is so delicious, I love this flavour and all their other flavours. It is reasonably price which keeps me coming back for more.
jenn h.
Not enough cookie dough but the flavours of the ice cream was good. Was nice and creamy and tasty. Of course i do like most icecream
Lacie ☀.
Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is my fave and this doesn’t disappoint! Love how creamy it is and how great of a treat it is.
naushi r.
lucknow
Yeaahhh😁😁can anyone just give me this..m so obbssessd with this...so tasty n delicious..so much craziness...my all time favorite
Meaghan M.
Charlottetown
This is the only ice cream that I will actually finish.
Once the tub is opened I have a large bowl pretty much every night
Yarianny H.
Beyers beyers beyers, I don't know you but I am crazy to buy one right now, I love the flavors, the smells and the taste!!!
Hayatt S.