BY BREYERS #57 in Ice Cream

Less bake time, more play time! Chunks of chewy chocolate chip cookie dough folded into Breyers creamy vanilla make this flavor a chunky, chewy taste-bud pleaser.
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Chunks, chips, and vanilla? Not only delicious, but also made with high quality ingredients like fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Toni M.
Big fan of this ice cream!!!! Taste like real cookie dough which is awesome really good
Destiny N.
stockton, CA
By far my favorite ice cream in the world.. wen i have a bad day or just am not feeing up to my normal standards this always makes me better
Shaila F.
Tacoma, WA
Great quality, they have never skimped on cookie dough pieces whenever I get this flavor. Definitely a must have in our freezer.
Kendall L.
Did someone say cookie dough? This is my weakness right here. I believe I bought it at Walmart and it was delicious. Everything I was hoping for! It is comparable to other brands and would recommend it to my friends
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
This ice cream is creamy and delicious and is loaded with tons of bits of chocolate chip cookie dough. If you're craving some delicious ice cream this does not disappoint! Would definitely recommend and repurchase
Natalie R.
I love this ice cream. It has a nice and creamy flavor with clumps of chocolate chips which makes this ice cream taste heavenly. Writing this review makes me crave for some now.
Qurratu A.
There are other brands that sells slightly more affordable ice cream with better flavour. However this is still decent and would recommend to eat with family and friends
Jessica Q.
Love this ice cream flavour! So creamy and really get the cookie dough chunks and chips. Usually quite affordable and good value. Have purchased several times and would recommend to others. Great brand in comparisons to others.
Mrrrr G.
A childhood favourite of mine! I love it and will continue to haha. All of the flavours are great and always have it around when I know I have little ones coming to visit! Will never get tired of these things!
Nicole F.
Hamilton
This product is affordable as it is inexpensive and really good. My household loves it and we always swear by it and would recommend to others. Good bang for your buck. I especially love the big chunks of cookie dough all the way through the container!
Hayatt S.