Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Elaborado con vainilla cremosa y trozos de masa de galleta con chips de chocolate, Breyers® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough satisface todos los antojos.

Im new in germany soooo does anyone know where i can buy one bc i have never tasted it and from the reviews it looks so good🤤?
This must be in the states because I haven’t seen it in Canada ?
Is this brand good?
Start your review of Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
The best cookie dough ice cream I have found. I love the texture, the flavor, the size and amount of cookie dough relative to ice cream. It's just perfect. Not sure why but breyers always seems softer than other ice cream? I see that as a plus personally but I imagine not everyone does.
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and this product didn't dissapoint my craving. This is super good and satisfying after a really hot day for an instant cool down. I would buy this again and I recommend giving it a try.
Alexandria  G.
Hopkinsville, KY
I'm a cookie dough fanatic! Beyer's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is fantastic! I could probably eat a whole tub in one sitting (let's be honest) but I don't. It's super rich and creamy. I'm definitely a repeat buyer for the foreseeable future.
Robyn W.
Niagara Falls, ON
I love cookie dough and vanilla ice cream so this is a win for me. The dough is not hard it is actually soft and chewy. The the ice cream is sweet and creamy. So good!
Semmi P.
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is one of my favorites. This brand is on the more expensive side but overall the taste and quality is better than most other alternatives. I have rebought this ice many times and I recommend trying this ice cream out, especially if you like vanilla and cookie dough.
Robin L.
Las Cruces, NM
Mmm I love my cookie dough ice cream. Its not super loaded with cookie dough but just enough to ensure cookie is in every bite. Nice creamy texture. I highly recommend giving it a try
Angela S.
Cookie dough ice cream is my favorite so I was disappointed to see that there wasnt much cookie dough in it. BUMMER!
Tiana  S.
Logan, WV
Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough uploaded by Tiana  S.
Breyers is one of my favorite ice cream brands, they have not let me down with this one. There is a lot of cookie dough pieces in it which I love!
Mary caitlyn O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love ice cream & I love cookie dough. This ice cream is the best of both worlds! Such amazing flavors & such great quality. I can't recommend buying this product enough!!!!!
Geanene  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Having a large family it’s important to get the value and the cost we’re good quality products and Breyers chocolate chip cookie dough does fit the bill. The ice cream is good there are pretty good sizes of chocolate chip cookie dough in the ice cream.