Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Elaborado con vainilla cremosa y trozos de masa de galleta con chips de chocolate, Breyers® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough satisface todos los antojos.

Im new in germany soooo does anyone know where i can buy one bc i have never tasted it and from the reviews it looks so good🤤?
This must be in the states because I haven’t seen it in Canada ?
Is this brand good?
Start your review of Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
The best cookie dough ice cream I have found. I love the texture, the flavor, the size and amount of cookie dough relative to ice cream. It's just perfect. Not sure why but breyers always seems softer than other ice cream? I see that as a plus personally but I imagine not everyone does.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and this product didn't dissapoint my craving. This is super good and satisfying after a really hot day for an instant cool down. I would buy this again and I recommend giving it a try.
Alexandria G.
Hermitage, TN
I'm a cookie dough fanatic! Beyer's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is fantastic! I could probably eat a whole tub in one sitting (let's be honest) but I don't. It's super rich and creamy. I'm definitely a repeat buyer for the foreseeable future.
Semmi P.
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream is one of my favorites. This brand is on the more expensive side but overall the taste and quality is better than most other alternatives. I have rebought this ice many times and I recommend trying this ice cream out, especially if you like vanilla and cookie dough.
Robin S.
Las Cruces, NM
Mmm I love my cookie dough ice cream. Its not super loaded with cookie dough but just enough to ensure cookie is in every bite. Nice creamy texture. I highly recommend giving it a try
Angela S.
Cookie dough ice cream is my favorite so I was disappointed to see that there wasnt much cookie dough in it. BUMMER!
Cheryl H.
Chino, CA
While most of the family enjoys cookies, cakes and pies, my son only likes ice cream. And his very favorite flavor is cookie dough. Our supermarket always carries Breyer's, so I'll pick up a container for him every few weeks.  In the summertime - it's usually a container a week!
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cookie dough flavored ice cream. Breyers never disappoints even though the price may not always be budget friendly.. it is worth it though.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this icecream! Perfect amount of cookie dough chunks and chocolate flakes. Only downside is I have to share it
Angela J.
Cookie Dough hits the SPOT! Nothing like a super sweet and tasty treat. Especially when it’s movie night or you just got your heart broken and need to feel some sort of comfort! Never fear Icecream is here!!