Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by Maria M.Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by JeanNat'e T.

BY BREYERS #56 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

Now with 20% More Chips!

Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Flavored Chips.

1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Breyers ice cream? 7 Answers
  • I like the chocolate chip cookie dough one2 Answers
  • Should I buy it? definitelya love ice cream, but I have never t...28 Answers
Elizabeth 🍟.
Essex, MD
We keep it original over here. My kids and I love this ice cream that it doesn't last the whole summer. My son loves picking at the chocolate chips and adding hot fudge to it.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't have this in my freezer for more than a week, because it's so good. It has just the right amount of chewy chips, and the vanilla is really good. I also love their mint chocolate chip variety so much, that I'm its stalker.
Courtney C.
Breyers ice cream is a very well known and trustworthy brand! I did like this chocolate chip flavor but it wasn't as great as I thought. I'm actually surprised that I can't give 5 stars but being completely honest, this flavor wasn't for me. Now, bring out the cookie dough and I just might have a different opinion! I would like to see this brand go down in cost but it seems like it just gets more expensive. A girl can dream!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I've never been a huge fan of Breyers and recently learned that they can't even officially call this ice cream, which should concern consumers. I wasn't a fan of the texture and the flavor left much to be desired. I'll stick to homemade from now on.
Tani L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
honestly not a huge fan of breyers i feel like the ice cream has almost a sandy gritty texture to it..yes its a good buy when ive gotten it from walmart but if its texture is so off then its not really worth the price overall will not be buying again
Stormy D.
Breyers is a great brand, one that you can usually get on sale from time to time at your local grocery store. This flavor is very tasty and you can tell it does have more chocolate chips than the regular, overall satisfied.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Breyers make a great creamy ice cream that I am a repeat buyer of! I love their ice cream and serving it with warm chocolate chips. I love the variety of flavors and the affordability. It's a great brand that I love eating after dinner.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Breyers Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is only one delicious flavor amongst many other scrumptious choices; all of them are tasty and of a great quality (also very affordable).  I purchase Breyers Ice Cream often and have tried almost all of the flavors; have yet to find one I do not like.  I absolutely recommend.
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Breyers ice cream. I like chocolate chip but prefer just plain vanilla. It has this taste to it that's very unique to this brand. I love eating it and whenever I see it on sale I have to buy a tub or two. I usually purchase mine at the local grocery store.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
My all time favorite flavor and brand. It's affordable and grocery stores always have sales going on so you can take for than one flavor at a good price.and even if not on sale it's not crazy expensive I have bought so many time
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
What do you add to your ice cream dessert?
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
Should I buy it? definitelya love ice cream, but I have never tasted this
glory r.
E Wenatchee, WA
Is their different flavors?
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
Is this a good product?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your Favorite Flavor?