Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by JeanNat'e T.Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by Maria M.

BY BREYERS

Breyers® Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

Now with 20% More Chips!

Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Flavored Chips.

1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Breyers ice cream? 6 Answers
  • I like the chocolate chip cookie dough one1 Answers
  • Should I buy it? definitelya love ice cream, but I have never t...28 Answers
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Environmentalist Expert
Breyers has the best ice cream bought in the store, hands down! The flavor is so great and doesn't taste like it's been in a freezer for months. The chocolate chips are very fresh tasting. The price is right for the quality! I definitely recommend this Ice Cream (any flavor, you can't go wrong)!
Dee Y.
Remember when Blue Bell had those few crazy times recently??? Well... I refuse to go back to eating it and getting sick, therefore I have been eating Breyers and man is it good! I absolutely love their chocolate chip ice cream. I would highly recommend trying it, if you haven't yet!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Ice cream is my ultimate guilty pleasure. Chocolate chips are also one of my weaknesses so this ice cream is my guilty pleasure for sure! Chocolate chips with vanilla ice cream! This stuff is so good! I bring it to sleepovers whenever I'm hanging out with my friends lol
Janet D.
Saint Cloud, FL
This one is easy to write for me, this is a all time favorite in our house. Perfect treat after being outside all day. Hits the sweet spot just right without being to heavy. It helps even more when it's so affordable. For a family of five we can't ask for more.
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
Fantastic flavor and a great value! Breyers is definitely one of the top ice cream brands I reach for when shopping; and it's available almost everywhere! Meijer, Walmart, and Target being the primary places I grocery shop and they never fail to disappoint!
Tani L.
honestly not a huge fan of breyers i feel like the ice cream has almost a sandy gritty texture to it..yes its a good buy when ive gotten it from walmart but if its texture is so off then its not really worth the price overall will not be buying again
Laura L.
Environmentalist Expert
Breyer's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is okay. There isn't really anything special about it and there are other brands I prefer way more such as Homemade Brand and Turkey Hill. It's also usually pretty pricey and I don't think it's worth the expense.
Claire O.
Environmentalist Expert
This ice cream is good but it's not great. Nothing about it made me wanting to go back to the store for more. It isn't super creamy & it's more on the watered down side. Overall the chocolate chip flavor was great i just wouldn't buy it again!
Stormy D.
Breyers is a great brand, one that you can usually get on sale from time to time at your local grocery store. This flavor is very tasty and you can tell it does have more chocolate chips than the regular, overall satisfied.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
We buy this brand a lot. I love the chocolate chip ones. This isn't my favorite brand of ice cream but it's in the top 3. It's not bad for the price and my store runs deals on them a lot or you can find coupons
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Environmentalist Expert
What do you add to your ice cream dessert?
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
Should I buy it? definitelya love ice cream, but I have never tasted this
glory r.
E Wenatchee, WA
Is their different flavors?
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
Is this a good product?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your Favorite Flavor?