Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by Malissa C.Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by Maria M.Breyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz uploaded by JeanNat'e T.

BY BREYERS #56 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

Now with 20% More Chips!

Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Flavored Chips.

1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Breyers ice cream? 7 Answers
  • I like the chocolate chip cookie dough one2 Answers
  • Should I buy it? definitelya love ice cream, but I have...28 Answers
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
I have a few ice cream brands that I prefer over Breyers but Bryers is delicious. I usually purchase from Acme market. The rich, creamy taste never disappoints. I find Bryers to be a little softer than what I like.
Tabitha R.
I love this ice cream. It has just the right amount of ice cream to chocolate chip ratio. Sometimes I’ll even add some chocolate syrup on top of I’m feeling fancy. Highly recommend this on any hot summers day but really at any time of the year. Makes a great dessert.
Tesamae H.
Chocolate chip ice cream will always be my favorite always has been always will be. I get my chocolate craving containing while not getting overloaded with chocolate. Love it perfect consistency perfect priceBreyers Chocolate Chip 48 oz
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't have this in my freezer for more than a week, because it's so good. It has just the right amount of chewy chips, and the vanilla is really good. I also love their mint chocolate chip variety so much, that I'm its stalker.
Murs N.
LA
You can never go wrong with ice cream! So creamy and delicious, always hits the spot! Breyers brand is great and affordable so every time I purchase a tub I get two or more ;)
Elizabeth 🍟.
Baltimore, MD
We keep it original over here. My kids and I love this ice cream that it doesn't last the whole summer. My son loves picking at the chocolate chips and adding hot fudge to it.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Courtney C.
Breyers ice cream is a very well known and trustworthy brand! I did like this chocolate chip flavor but it wasn't as great as I thought. I'm actually surprised that I can't give 5 stars but being completely honest, this flavor wasn't for me. Now, bring out the cookie dough and I just might have a different opinion! I would like to see this brand go down in cost but it seems like it just gets more expensive. A girl can dream!
Soupy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This ice cream is great . I remember looking everywhere for a dessert that had great texture and taste . I have bought ice cream before to much dismay, as they looked great in the packaging but were disappointing . This continues to be my favorite ice cream. this it is always great I would buy again .
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I've never been a huge fan of Breyers and recently learned that they can't even officially call this ice cream, which should concern consumers. I wasn't a fan of the texture and the flavor left much to be desired. I'll stick to homemade from now on.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
What do you add to your ice cream dessert?
Liliana C.
Medley, FL
Should I buy it? definitelya love ice cream, but I have never tasted this
glory r.
E Wenatchee, WA
Is their different flavors?
Lourdes G.
Bahrija, Malta
Is this a good product?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
What is your Favorite Flavor?