Breyers Chocolate

Deléitate con una exquisita cucharada de helado Breyers® Chocolate.

What is your favorite brand and flavor Icecream? Mine is Breyers Chocolate !
Start your review of Breyers Chocolate!
April  M.
1,646 reviews
Breyers Chocolate uploaded by April  M.
This has been my favorite brand of ice cream since I was a child. I always was impressed that there was so little ingredients in it. That is why I loved it the best. To this day I still buy it because I know it will be delicious. I love how they've added new fun flavors. I buy this all the time!
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
Breyers makes my favorite chocolate flavored ice cream. I have been eating it since I was a kid and always end up going back to it. I love the soft and creamy taste. You can always find it on sale so it ends up being a very reasonable price. I love mixing my ice cream up to a thick milkshake consistency and with this brand it is easy because the ice cream is soft. If you haven't tried this yet, where have you been? Breyers Chocolate
Alyssa S.
Breyers Chocolate uploaded by Alyssa S.
I'm not usually a big chocolate ice cream fan but this is great. The price is a little out there but for what you get it worth it. It says that they don't use artificial growth hormones on there cows which it great. I would definitely buy again.
Geneva B.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes yes yes!!! Chocolate is my go to for any type of sweet, as long as it has chocolate in it I’m all in. Rich, creamy, and a brand I’ve grown up on all my life. Their flavor, their packaging, and ever their prices haven’t changed much. I love throwing Oreos in it, with chips ahoy, letting it melt a little and then eating it.
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
Breyers Chocolate I love chocolate ice cream. When I'm craving chocolate ice cream is my go to over a chocolate bar. Breyers could be richer in chocolate that's just my opinion there is another brand that's a Dutch chocolate but it's a little pricey. I have bought breyers several times and have never been disapointed
Tyra W.
Sandy, UT
My grandpa and i always eat this ice cream together and we have since I was a littler girl. This holds a special place in my heart and always will.
Dawn K.
Soft and creamy and just plain out delicious. A decent price and is always so good. Ever since I was a kid this has been my favorite. I definitely recommend this.
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
Breyers has natural ingredients so we like to buy this brand over the others. Inlove plain chocolate ice cream on top of a cone so we buy this frequently. Very satisfying. Definitely recommend.
Jean S.
Lebanon, OH
Nothing is better than a bowl of ice cream on a summer evening. Breyers Chocolate is my favorite.
sheyanne M.
winston salem
This ice cream is great for any time. Chocolate is always a favorite for everybody and always a crowdpleaser. This ice cream is usually about four dollars a carton
Ask a question to the Influenster community...