Breyers® CarbSmart™ Vanilla Bar

Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla bars are a delicious frozen vanilla treat, with 6 grams of sugar* per serving.
Enjoy vanilla Breyers dipped in a chocolatey shell with a bar of Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla.
Made with fresh cream.

Watching your grams of sugar or carbs? Try our Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla Bars, with 6 grams of sugar per serving! Delicious vanilla Breyers in a chocolatey shell – mm so good! Sometimes, you just need a treat that you can grab and go in the classic combination of vanilla and chocolate! Bonus – with 6 grams of sugar per bar! Back in 1866, when William Breyer started his small ice cream operation in Philadelphia, he probably could not have imaged how good our CarbSmart Vanilla Bars would be, but we’re sure he would have approved of the type of ingredients we use to make them. We start with fresh 100% Grade A cream from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*. Our fruit and vanilla is sustainably farmed and we only use colors and flavors from natural sources. So, while you’re walking around and enjoying the 6 grams of sugar of a Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla Bar, you know that even after more than 150 years, we’re following the spirit of William’s Pledge of Purity. We hope that you give our Vanilla Bars a try and see if you don’t love them! Or, give our other flavors a try like Almond Bars, Fudge Bars, and our new Smooth Mint Bars!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® CarbSmart™ Vanilla Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Killen, AL
I have someone in my house on a low carb diet so we purchase these and I have sampled them myself since I am a no sugar added addict.  These are definitely delicious and a most definite repeat customer.  I recommend these to anyone on a low carb diet that needs a sweet treat.
Anderson, AL
Best CHEAT ice cream treat on the market!  Won't disappoint! I'm an ice cream lover at heart, and fresh/quality ingredients, without all the fakeness of a product makes all the difference for me.  Creamy to perfection, with just the right amount of chocolate love!
Citronelle, AL
These are life savers when you're on a low carb diet!! They don't have sugar but quench the sweet tooth. I haven't found another sugar free ice cream that compares to it! It's very delicious. I recommend these to anyone on a low carb diet!
I love the Bryers Smart Vanilla Ice cream!!! It is so good and it's low on carbs. It is really good and I definitely recommend it if you are trying like a low-carb diet and one something sweet. It's not too expensive so definitely get it
Lenox , GA
These are my favorite ice cream bars, they are great to be low carb and I am unsure of the ingredients. This item has all pros beside the expensive price. The bars were delicious, and I will continue buying this product.
Eastover, NC
These were okay but I figured if I was gonna splurge anyway I would prefer to have the full flavor of it all the sugar and cream. Great brand , price is like most and easy to find.
Glen Rock, NJ
These are a great treat to keep in your freezer no matter what. If you need an afternoon snack or a little taste of dessert this does the trick even if you are not on a diet.
Knightdale, NC
These are my favorite low carb ice cream bars!! They have very few net grams of carbs, and so I don't ever have to worry about indulging in these. The taste is GREAT though! They do not taste like a diet product. They are a safe ice cream alternative for diabetics, too. This keto queen is hooked!!
Hampton , VA
Omg! Thank you for making these!! Being a diabetic and having a huge love for ice cream these are heaven sent! I buy these weekly. They are delicious creamy vanilla ice cream that to me taste just like regular ice cream with a nice thick chocolate coating. Perfect treat for a low carb life style!Breyers® CarbSmart™ Vanilla Bar
Biloxi, MS
Yum Yum and Yum! Only downside- these babies are high in fat. But what can you expect if you are on a low card diet? Creamy ice-cream. Just as good as full carb ice-cream! If you try this bar and a regular bar, you can hardly tell a difference. Definitely one of my favorite products for the company as it is much smoother than their half gallon ice creams.