Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla

Breyers® CarbSmart™ Vanilla es un dulce placer para los que se preocupan por los carbohidratos.

This is my favorite ice cream!! What’s yours?
What other flavors do they have? I have only ever seen vanilla?
I haven't been Able to find this anywhere. where is it sold?
Start your review of Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla!
Michele  B.
Vista, CA
Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla uploaded by Michele  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love... Such a great alternative to regular ice cream without the high carb count... Keto life it's a must for a sweet treat... You can put sugar free syrups on it and sugar free whipped cream to make a sundae when you're really craving one 😋
Elizabeth M.
Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla uploaded by Elizabeth M.
I love Breyers carb smart vanilla ice cream it is delicious you wouldn’t know it was low carb only four net carbs and four grams of sugar
Alisha F.
Edinburgh
Great with berries! Also good on top of keto chocolate chip pb mug cakes. Just don't eat too much or you tummy will not like you.
Marianita A.
Winter Haven, FL
Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla uploaded by Marianita A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I truly enjoyed it. It tasted like regular vanilla ice cream. Great to kill the craving with less sugar.
Rebecca M.
Albany, GA
Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla uploaded by Rebecca M.
We love Carb Smart ice cream! 🍦 The taste is great and I was pleasantly surprised. Most taste off or have a strange after taste. This one is amazing to be low carb. Love it and will buy again!
Will V.
Lockport, NY
Very very delicious...especially with a warm brownie no pro or cons as far as I'm concerned. I would recommend the beyers brand to any and everyone. This ice cream is great value and not pricey at all
Gianna Y.
Long Beach, CA
Plain vanilla ice cream and without all the sugar! Its a great price! Compared to other items this is priced reasonably! Its my guilty pleasure around the holidays! 🍦It comes in many flavors that also taste great! No complaints here! I am satisfied with the texture and taste!Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
This is a pretty decent ice cream if your watching carbs and sugar. It seems to be getting harder to find in our local grocery stores though!
LaToya D.
Portsmouth, VA
Breyers CarbSmart™ Vanilla uploaded by LaToya D.
This Breyers ice cream is actually pretty good. It doesn't taste low carb at all. I like it alot. I'd like to try this in different flavors. I do recommend this.
Vanessa L.
One of the best! You wouldn’t even know this is carbsmart and low sugar! This is honestly one of the best tasting vanilla ice creams we have had! Its not a sweet tasting ice cream and has a very natural vanilla flavoring!