Breyers® CarbSmart™ Fudge Bar

Breyers CarbSmart Fudge bars are a deliciously fudge frozen chocolate treat, with 3 grams of sugar* per serving.
Enjoy chocolate Breyers dipped in a chocolatey shell with a bar of Breyers CarbSmart Fudge.
Made with fresh cream.

Watching your grams of sugar or carbs? Try our Breyers CarbSmart Fudge Bars, with 3 grams of sugar per serving! Delicious chocolate Breyers – mm so good and with count them – three grams of sugar per bar! Sometimes, you just need a treat that you can grab and go and maybe even eat in three bites! Back in 1866, when William Breyer started his small ice cream operation in Philadelphia, he probably could not have imaged how good our CarbSmart Fudge Bars would be, but we’re sure he would have approved of the type of ingredients we use to make them. We start with fresh 100% Grade A cream from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*. Our fruit and vanilla is sustainably farmed and we only use colors and flavors from natural sources. That includes the real cocoa. So, while you’re walking around and enjoying the 3 grams of sugar of a Breyers CarbSmart Fudge Bar, you know that even after more than 150 years, we’re following the spirit of William’s Pledge of Purity. We hope that you give our Fudge Bars a try and see if you don’t love them! Or, give our other flavors a try like Almond Bars, Vanilla Bars, and our new Smooth Mint Bars!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® CarbSmart™ Fudge Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Stansbury Pk, UT
These are pretty good for not having any sugar but they have a bit of an after taste that I don't really like. I only purchased them once and haven't wanted to since. If I was dieting I would probably try then again.
Chowchilla, CA
These are absolutely amazing can't even tell there is less calories and sugar in them than regular fudge bars by far my favorite i eat them regularly when i have a craving for sometime chocolatey And sweet
Ridgefield, CT
Anyone looking for a great tasting, low cal dessert should get these bars! The are rich and creamy but one of the healthiest Ive come across! Even my hubby will eat them!
Foley, AL
Breyers® CarbSmart™ Fudge Bar uploaded by JENNIFER C.
I love these!! They are part of a low carb lifestyle. They only contain 70 calories and only 3 grams if sugar!! Great when craving a little something sweet!!!
Fayetteville, NC
These definitely taste a little sugar free but hey, when you're trying to be healthy you won't be too picky. They're a little pricey but worth it I think.
Virginia Bch, VA
They've car bars are great especially when I am watching my weight. It's a great treat to have with low calories and the taste is not sacrificed.
Litchfield, IL
When your trying to be healthy and you need something sweet this is the perfect treat. It’s a little expensive but it’s great to keep on hand.
Asheboro , NC
I love these!! If you are low carb and have a sweet tooth you need these in your life! So light and almost mousse like in texture. Love!!!
Herminie, PA
So delicious and healthy. What more can a girl want other than chocolate and icecream and healthy?? Great taste, great price I recommend!
These are great when you want to indulge but don't want to have all those calories. A perfect bite and a sweet tooth satisfier

Looking for your answer?