Breyers® CarbSmart™ Almond Bar

Want something a bit more indulgent? Try our CarbSmart Almond Bar - a delicious way to satisfy cravings, with 6 grams of sugar* per serving. *See nutritional panel for calorie information.
Delicious Breyers covered in a chocolatey shell and bits of almonds. Give Breyers CarbSmart Almond Bars a bite!
Made with fresh cream!

In 1866, William Breyer took his passion for creating high quality desserts and set out to start his own brand of ice cream – Breyers. Thanks to his commitment to delivering delicious ice cream using only local and simple ingredients, the Breyers brand was soon known and loved all across America. Today, Breyers continues the commitment to use only high quality ingredients made by William Breyer over 150 years ago. When you buy Breyers, you know you are buying a dessert that uses colors and flavors from only natural sources, sustainably farmed fruit and vanilla, and milk and cream from American cows not treated with artificial growth hormones*. Not only is Breyers delicious, but every speck of vanilla that goes into our products comes from 100% sustainable farms in Madagascar. We are proud to offer a wide variety of flavors for every preference and pallet, including Almond Bars. But we’re not satisfied yet! Our commitment to deliver great products is always evolving. We are listening to what our consumers say about how our products taste and what we put into them, so that we can find ways to deliver better quality products you love. Be sure to visit www.Breyers.com to learn more about our wide variety of delicious desserts!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers® CarbSmart™ Almond Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I love breyers icecream bars. I honestly don't even think about the carbs when eating this. I just know it tastes super good
Vancouver, WA
Yummy stuff! I like to get these so I'm making an effort to eat better. I also love the flavor of these. It's pretty awesome.
Acworth, GA
These ice cream bars are really good. Especially if you are junk food junkie like me and really trying to watch your weight.
For those of us who are watching your weight these are a good treat without feeling guilty. The flavor is heavenly, enjoy !
North Bergen , NJ
Yummy..these are delicious on a hot day..the vanilla of this is so rich and the chocolate almond is so crunchy and good
Perfect treat for when I want something sweet but don't want to ruin my diet. I love all their carb smart products.
elk grove, CA
Breyers® CarbSmart™ Almond Bar uploaded by seema K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this ice cream bar. Currently on diet. This helps my sweet tooth cravings. It taste great. And low calories
Fairmont, WV
These don't taste like "diet"! Great for my ice cream cravings without undoing my daily nutritional progress!
Love these ice cream bars! They were my life saver when I started my low carb diet! So creamy and delicious!
Richburg
I am diabetic so these are great. I wish they weren't quite as expensive but I only buy them occasionally.