Add a Photo

By BREYERS
#173 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Breyers® Vanilla Carb Smart™ Frozen Dairy Dessert.

New & improved!

For use as part of carbohydrate-conscious diet.

4g sugars per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

See nutrition information for calorie content.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

120 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

4g sugars.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Conover, NC

The carb smart ice creams are amazeballs. I enjoy both the chocolate and vanilla, but the vanilla is by far my favorite. I create my own "frosty" type shake with the vanilla ice cream, some whipped cream, and a touch of heavy cream thrown in a blender. The ice cream itself is super smooth and blends nicely, but it also melts much faster than regular ice cream due to the low sugar content. Incredibly delicious and satisfying.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY

Pretty good option if you have a crazy sweet tooth like me. I have a  hard time dieting just because of cutting out sweets and sugar. These types of options are great when you're trying to watch what you eat but need something yummy. Try and top it with some healthy nuts and cacao nibs or something instead of the fattening syrup and candies.
Katresa G.
Katresa G.
Venice, FL

Perfect dessert companion on my low carb/keto diet. Does not taste artificial and satisfies my sweet tooth minus all of the carbs. Delicious! Compared to other brands, Breyer is reasonably priced and affordable. Grocery shopping staple!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Palm Bay, Fl

I like the carb smart ice cream from Breyers. When I'm watching my carb intake but I need a sweet fix, it gives me the option to have something. I usually get at Publix when it's buy one get one. I would buy again.
Eve G.
Eve G.

Bryer's ice cream is probably always in stock at our house. I can always count on my brother to bring one every week. Their vanilla is definitely one of my favorites because it is so smooth, creamy, and delicious.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS

Was pretty excited to try this product. Purchased mine at a Kroger brand grocery store for a reasonable price. The product tastes a bit watered down, very odd taste. I probably will not be purchasing again.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Goodyear, AZ

Not bad for diet ice cream. I avoid sugars as much as possible and this is a nice choice. Be careful not to eat too much too quickly though! Those sugar alcohols are a recipe for disaster pants!
McKenna D.
McKenna D.
Swarthmore, PA

There's nothing like plain vanilla!! A great taste for someone watching weight and carbs, tastes just like the real thing. The best to snuggle up and eat with some chocolate jimmies.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Los Banos, CA

For a healthier version of ice cream this really isn't that bad. Still rich and creamy with a lighter sweetness than the regular vanilla.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa

I love ice cream but I rarely eat it. A spoonful of this ice cream fills me up and according to its nutritional facts it is healthy.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY

Where have you been able to purchase this?
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH

I haven't been Able to find this anywhere. where is it sold?
Maddy W.
Maddy W.

What other flavors do they have? I have only ever seen vanilla?

Join Now