BY BREYERS

Breyers® Vanilla Carb Smart™ Frozen Dairy Dessert.

New & improved!

For use as part of carbohydrate-conscious diet.

4g sugars per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

See nutrition information for calorie content.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

120 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

4g sugars. see more...

Courtney B.
My mother eats this because she’s borderline diabetic, so I’ve tried this and a few other flavors of the carbsmart line and it tastes REALLY good and is priced the same as their normal products. Definitely a great option for low carb or low sugar people
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
Pretty good option if you have a crazy sweet tooth like me. I have a  hard time dieting just because of cutting out sweets and sugar. These types of options are great when you're trying to watch what you eat but need something yummy. Try and top it with some healthy nuts and cacao nibs or something instead of the fattening syrup and candies.
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
Living with my boyfriend who has diabetes and love sweets we got this for our cravings of ice cream and honestly it taste just like normal ice cream which was good because I was skeptical. If I would have know this sooner I would have opt for this since it's healthier!
Katresa G.
Venice, FL
Perfect dessert companion on my low carb/keto diet. Does not taste artificial and satisfies my sweet tooth minus all of the carbs. Delicious! Compared to other brands, Breyer is reasonably priced and affordable. Grocery shopping staple!
Audrey F.
Salem, VA
I ate this regularly when I had gestational diabetes.  I would do a serving size and then add some nuts and, depending on my post-dinner numbers, sometimes even sprinkles! I still had great fasting numbers in the morning.  The flavor is fairly normal, though you can slightly tell that it's not real ice cream.
Brooke D.
Santa Ana, CA
Breyers is one of my go to brands for ice cream because the consistency is always good. Love the carb smart ice cream because it fits perfectly with my diet and doesn't require me to sacrifice something I love so much.
Eve G.
Bryer's ice cream is probably always in stock at our house. I can always count on my brother to bring one every week. Their vanilla is definitely one of my favorites because it is so smooth, creamy, and delicious.
Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is perfect for when I'm craving ice cream but don't want to derail my diet. The taste is wonderful, and my diabetic father loves it, too! It doesn't taste like flavored ice like so many other low-carb ice creams.
Silvia B.
This ice cream is just delicious. If you wouldnt know that it is a low carb icecream, you would definitely not taste a difference. Its great to be able to enjoy ice cream without the guilt and without the calories and the carbs.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Was pretty excited to try this product. Purchased mine at a Kroger brand grocery store for a reasonable price. The product tastes a bit watered down, very odd taste. I probably will not be purchasing again.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Where have you been able to purchase this?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I haven't been Able to find this anywhere. where is it sold?
Maddy W.
What other flavors do they have? I have only ever seen vanilla?