BY BREYERS

Breyers® Vanilla Carb Smart™ Frozen Dairy Dessert.

New & improved!

For use as part of carbohydrate-conscious diet.

4g sugars per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

See nutrition information for calorie content.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

120 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

4g sugars. see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Conover, NC
The carb smart ice creams are amazeballs. I enjoy both the chocolate and vanilla, but the vanilla is by far my favorite. I create my own "frosty" type shake with the vanilla ice cream, some whipped cream, and a touch of heavy cream thrown in a blender. The ice cream itself is super smooth and blends nicely, but it also melts much faster than regular ice cream due to the low sugar content. Incredibly delicious and satisfying.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY
Pretty good option if you have a crazy sweet tooth like me. I have a  hard time dieting just because of cutting out sweets and sugar. These types of options are great when you're trying to watch what you eat but need something yummy. Try and top it with some healthy nuts and cacao nibs or something instead of the fattening syrup and candies.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
Living with my boyfriend who has diabetes and love sweets we got this for our cravings of ice cream and honestly it taste just like normal ice cream which was good because I was skeptical. If I would have know this sooner I would have opt for this since it's healthier!
Katresa G.
Katresa G.
Venice, FL
Perfect dessert companion on my low carb/keto diet. Does not taste artificial and satisfies my sweet tooth minus all of the carbs. Delicious! Compared to other brands, Breyer is reasonably priced and affordable. Grocery shopping staple!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Santa Ana, CA
Breyers is one of my go to brands for ice cream because the consistency is always good. Love the carb smart ice cream because it fits perfectly with my diet and doesn't require me to sacrifice something I love so much.
Eve G.
Eve G.
Bryer's ice cream is probably always in stock at our house. I can always count on my brother to bring one every week. Their vanilla is definitely one of my favorites because it is so smooth, creamy, and delicious.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for when I'm craving ice cream but don't want to derail my diet. The taste is wonderful, and my diabetic father loves it, too! It doesn't taste like flavored ice like so many other low-carb ice creams.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS
Was pretty excited to try this product. Purchased mine at a Kroger brand grocery store for a reasonable price. The product tastes a bit watered down, very odd taste. I probably will not be purchasing again.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy!!!! I've been on a stupid low carb diet and this saved me from having a severe breakdown. It was super tasty, and very vanilla!! So good for if you need a tasty snack while dieting, anything!
Davina N.
Davina N.
I'm always on the diet but sometimes I need a little guilty pleasure so carb smart ice cream is my go-to I really just have a cup at the end of the night whenever I have a sweet tooth and I'm good
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Foodie Expert
I haven't been Able to find this anywhere. where is it sold?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
Where have you been able to purchase this?
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
What other flavors do they have? I have only ever seen vanilla?