Add a Photo

By BREYERS
#274 in Ice Cream
Breyers® Vanilla Carb Smart™ Frozen Dairy Dessert.

New & improved!

For use as part of carbohydrate-conscious diet.

4g sugars per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

See nutrition information for calorie content.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

120 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

4g sugars.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Conover, NC

The carb smart ice creams are amazeballs. I enjoy both the chocolate and vanilla, but the vanilla is by far my favorite. I create my own "frosty" type shake with the vanilla ice cream, some whipped cream, and a touch of heavy cream thrown in a blender. The ice cream itself is super smooth and blends nicely, but it also melts much faster than regular ice cream due to the low sugar content. Incredibly delicious and satisfying.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV

I was VERY pleasantly surprised with how yummy and creamy and awesome this ice cream was. It was just as good as regular ice cream and SO much better for you. I felt no guilt after eating it and that's something that doesn't happen often after eating such a sweet dessert.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

This stuff is great for those cravings you get, it's helped me stay on my low carb diet but enjoy a treat every now and then. It's delicious and honestly you wouldn't even notice it's a low carb ice cream.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

This is so good! You can't even tell it's low carb! Just add some peanuts and walden farms chocolate syrup! You'll thank me!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I love these flavor and love how it makes my constipation relax lol taste just like vanilla
Erin M.
Erin M.
Henderson, Nevada

I wish they had more flavors of this yummy low carb ice cream! It is super creamy and satisfies
my ice cream cravings!
Janette C.
Janette C.

Breyers has always been my favorite brand of ice cream. Anytime I buy ice cream I always go straight for the breyers.
 megan z.
megan z.
Conway, SC

GOOD ICE CREAM IF YOUR WATCHING YOUR CARBS....ANY ICE CREAM IS GOOD THOUGH,.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH

I haven't been Able to find this anywhere. where is it sold?
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY

Where have you been able to purchase this?

Join Now