Add a Photo

By BREYERS
#275 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Breyers® Vanilla Carb Smart™ Frozen Dairy Dessert.

New & improved!

For use as part of carbohydrate-conscious diet.

4g sugars per serving.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

See nutrition information for calorie content.

Per 1/2 cup serving.

120 calories.

3.5g sat fat, 18% DV.

50mg sodium, 2% DV.

4g sugars.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Conover, NC

The carb smart ice creams are amazeballs. I enjoy both the chocolate and vanilla, but the vanilla is by far my favorite. I create my own "frosty" type shake with the vanilla ice cream, some whipped cream, and a touch of heavy cream thrown in a blender. The ice cream itself is super smooth and blends nicely, but it also melts much faster than regular ice cream due to the low sugar content. Incredibly delicious and satisfying.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Manlius, NY

Pretty good option if you have a crazy sweet tooth like me. I have a  hard time dieting just because of cutting out sweets and sugar. These types of options are great when you're trying to watch what you eat but need something yummy. Try and top it with some healthy nuts and cacao nibs or something instead of the fattening syrup and candies.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Terre Haute, IN

I've been on low carb for awhile and this ice cream is my savior! Most other "low carb " ice creams just don't taste the same or have an odd texture. Bryers really keeps it pretty close to normal. I enjoy this as well as the chovolate option for my late night snack!
Katresa G.
Katresa G.
Venice, FL

Perfect dessert companion on my low carb/keto diet. Does not taste artificial and satisfies my sweet tooth minus all of the carbs. Delicious! Compared to other brands, Breyer is reasonably priced and affordable. Grocery shopping staple!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Ulysses, KS

Was pretty excited to try this product. Purchased mine at a Kroger brand grocery store for a reasonable price. The product tastes a bit watered down, very odd taste. I probably will not be purchasing again.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, PA

I love ice cream but I rarely eat it. A spoonful of this ice cream fills me up and according to its nutritional facts it is healthy.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I love these flavor and love how it makes my constipation relax lol taste just like vanilla
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

This is so good! You can't even tell it's low carb! Just add some peanuts and walden farms chocolate syrup! You'll thank me!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Milton, WV

I was VERY pleasantly surprised with how yummy and creamy and awesome this ice cream was. It was just as good as regular ice cream and SO much better for you. I felt no guilt after eating it and that's something that doesn't happen often after eating such a sweet dessert.
Janette C.
Janette C.

Breyers has always been my favorite brand of ice cream. Anytime I buy ice cream I always go straight for the breyers.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY

Where have you been able to purchase this?
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH

I haven't been Able to find this anywhere. where is it sold?
Maddy W.
Maddy W.

What other flavors do they have? I have only ever seen vanilla?

Join Now