Breyers Butterscotch Blondie

Los pedazos de brownie de vainilla espolvoreados sobre la vainilla realzan el sabor del azúcar negra y la mantequilla del dulce de azúcar. Breyers® Butterscotch Blondie es el sueño de los amantes del dulce de azúcar. ¡La dulce experiencia de mordisquear pedacitos de brownies de vainilla! Y es aún más dulce al saber que usamos ingredientes de la más alta calidad en cada envase.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breyers Butterscotch Blondie!
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Breyers Butterscotch Blondie uploaded by Sandee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We tried the butterbeer Harry Potter recipe and then tried it with butter scotch icecream. It's so good with just the icecream. I think it's more of a consistent flavoring too. FOLLOW ME AND LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Sharon C.
Millwood
I love most of buyers flavors, but as a butterscotch fan, this stands out the best with me, it's is just creamy goodness.
khushboo S.
Ghaziabad
Breyers Butterscotch Blondie uploaded by khushboo S.
I am in love with it....only thing I would suggest is more blondie pieces throughout the ice cream...it really makes my mouth light up with delight when I discover a piece of soft gooey blondie mixed with the creamy goodness of butterscotch. This is your best flavor yet...I am writing this review even I had this only once.
Dinese S.
North York, ON
Oh my gosh this icecream is to die for its soo good icecream is my go to, and butterscotch is one of the best flavors ever!

Looking for your answer?