BY BREYERS

Breyers® Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Vanilla flavor with real pecan pieces.

Quality since 1866. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Foodie Expert
This is good! It's pricey but you get a great taste! I'm not liking how Breyers changed their ingredients! This ice cream melts soon as you put it in bowl 😑!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Foodie Expert
Breyer's butter pecan ice cream is so rich, creamy and smooth! They don't skimp on the pecans, they are big, not little pieces like other brands. It is absolutely the best! I place Saran Wrap over the container, after I open it, and then put the lid on it. It keeps it fresh and not freezer burned.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
I love butter pecan Ice cream, and I love Breyer's ice cream. This has an awesome buttery taste with tons of pecan pieces all through it.  It is not overly sweet like some brands, which is one of the main reasons Breyer's is my go to brand. I don't buy other brands when I want Butter Pecan.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
I Looove Ice cream! And this one is good but not great, butter pecan is my favorite flavor and this one is kind of disappointing because it doesn't have that many pecans and it's not that sweet, it only tastes like milk. It's not bad tho, but I like other brands better.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
The texture is creamy and smooth. The flavor is just the right amount and I love the big pieces of pecans I get. The container is eye catching and reflects the natural flavors that you can taste with every spoonful. I would purchase this again for a night in
Jalexia W.
Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my moms favorite ice cream !When when we were younger she would barely let us get a taste ,but when we did it was so delicious that we understood why she was being so selfish.I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I don't even like butter pecan. For whatever reason I love THIS brand's butter pecan. Why? It's delicious. Besides the occasional extremely crunchy pecan, it is absolutely delicious. Give it a try! Even if you hate pecans.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious and creamy ice cream. I am in love with vanilla , but I wanted something different. I felt the butter pecan was a little too sweet for me. I usually like something more simple I can dress -up. It's was still delicious.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Luther, OK
I like this ice cream but only in small amounts...after a few too many bites the butter pecan taste starts to go a little funny. Immune that's just my opinion but I think the small hints of pecan pieces really add a nice touch and taste to this ice cream
Latoya G.
Latoya G.
New Bern , NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite ice cream hands down. It's smooth and buttery and full of nuts. You can't go wrong with this ice cream. Put it in a cone or a bowl and it's just as delicious. I would definitely buy again.