BY BREYERS

Breyers® Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Vanilla flavor with real pecan pieces.

Quality since 1866. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
Breyers is my number one ice cream brand. They are very affordable (I also always find a sale on them), have an incredible range of flavors and sizes. I love this flavor a lot because it is a simple vanilla flavor with butter pecan chunks. Absolutely delicious!
Alyssa P.
Nice creamy flavor. Good ratio of pecans to ice cream. A little more expensive than others so I purchase when on sale. Hudsonville is my favorite and Breyers is my second.
Bonnie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyer's butter pecan ice cream is so rich, creamy and smooth! They don't skimp on the pecans, they are big, not little pieces like other brands. It is absolutely the best! I place Saran Wrap over the container, after I open it, and then put the lid on it. It keeps it fresh and not freezer burned.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love butter pecan Ice cream, and I love Breyer's ice cream. This has an awesome buttery taste with tons of pecan pieces all through it.  It is not overly sweet like some brands, which is one of the main reasons Breyer's is my go to brand. I don't buy other brands when I want Butter Pecan.
Tonya M.
Luther, OK
I like this ice cream but only in small amounts...after a few too many bites the butter pecan taste starts to go a little funny. Immune that's just my opinion but I think the small hints of pecan pieces really add a nice touch and taste to this ice cream
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
The texture is creamy and smooth. The flavor is just the right amount and I love the big pieces of pecans I get. The container is eye catching and reflects the natural flavors that you can taste with every spoonful. I would purchase this again for a night in
Jalexia W.
Athens , GA
This is my moms favorite ice cream !When when we were younger she would barely let us get a taste ,but when we did it was so delicious that we understood why she was being so selfish.I would definitely recommend this to others.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Delicious and creamy ice cream. I am in love with vanilla , but I wanted something different. I felt the butter pecan was a little too sweet for me. I usually like something more simple I can dress -up. It's was still delicious.
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite ice cream hands down. It's smooth and buttery and full of nuts. You can't go wrong with this ice cream. Put it in a cone or a bowl and it's just as delicious. I would definitely buy again.
Nesha N.
My favorite Breyer's ice cream would have to be Butter Pecan. Within this ice cream you get a good amount of Pecans. I am a repeat customer. The only down side is that the container isn't as secure and can get frost bitten quickly.