Breyers® Butter Pecan uploaded by peach h.

BY BREYERS

Real butter-roasted pecans nestled in rich, creamy Vanilla frozen dairy dessert. Nuttin tastes better than our Butter Pecan!
Made with fresh cream, sugar and milk.

Nuttin beats our butter-roasted pecans and creamy Breyers vanilla. So good, it’s nuts! Our pecans were meant to be roasted in butter and then surrounded by delicious Breyers to give you a delicious tasting dessert.

peach h.
The ice cream itself was subtly sweet, perfect for a tastebuds that want nothing more than a light vanilla flavor. I was starting to enjoy it, getting the pecans (which was a nice touch to the sweetness of the ice cream), until I got a spoonful of the most vile thing. I don’t really know what this was, but it was probably the “butter pecan” part. It tasted like old butter mixed with a candle: this thick consistency being plastered all over my tongue. It was torture. I had to brush my teeth two times and floss, just to get most of the terrible taste out of my mouth.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
The Breyer’s Butter Pecan is probably my favorite flavor of them all! It’s a great balance of sweet and salty between the pecans and smooth vanilla ice cream. Would definitely recommend to anyone willing to try it!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
Breyers is my number one ice cream brand. They are very affordable (I also always find a sale on them), have an incredible range of flavors and sizes. I love this flavor a lot because it is a simple vanilla flavor with butter pecan chunks. Absolutely delicious!
Harika T.
This is a nice flavored ice cream if you like pecans cause there a lot many pecans in it. Not an issue with me as I like them. And the texture of ice cream is good too. It’s an affordable ice cream
Alyssa P.
Nice creamy flavor. Good ratio of pecans to ice cream. A little more expensive than others so I purchase when on sale. Hudsonville is my favorite and Breyers is my second.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Breyer's butter pecan ice cream is so rich, creamy and smooth! They don't skimp on the pecans, they are big, not little pieces like other brands. It is absolutely the best! I place Saran Wrap over the container, after I open it, and then put the lid on it. It keeps it fresh and not freezer burned.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love butter pecan ice cream. This has a great flavor. I buy this brand of ice cream all the time. I think it is one of the more reasonably priced brand out there. I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH
The texture is creamy and smooth. The flavor is just the right amount and I love the big pieces of pecans I get. The container is eye catching and reflects the natural flavors that you can taste with every spoonful. I would purchase this again for a night in
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
This is my moms favorite ice cream !When when we were younger she would barely let us get a taste ,but when we did it was so delicious that we understood why she was being so selfish.I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nesha P.
My favorite Breyer's ice cream would have to be Butter Pecan. Within this ice cream you get a good amount of Pecans. I am a repeat customer. The only down side is that the container isn't as secure and can get frost bitten quickly.