Breyers® Blasts!™ Oreo Cookies & Cream Mint uploaded by Barbie S.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Blasts Oreo Cookies and Cream Mint Frozen Dairy Dessert features Oreo cookie pieces in a mint frozen dairy dessert. Breyers Blasts! explodes with your family's favorite cookies and candies.

Ingredients: Frozen Dairy Dessert [Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Yellow 5, Blue 1], Oreo Cookie Pieces [Sugar, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid, High Oleic Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cornstarch, Leavening (Baking Soda and/Or Calcium Phosphate), Salt, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Chocolate.

Keisha C.
This ice cream is so soft and airy. If you’ve left it in the freezer you’d realize that it doesn’t harden which is always a good thing. The mint flavor compliments the Oreos so well. It also has the perfect amount of Oreo cookies. I would definitely recommend.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
Knocking off a star only because it feels like this melts faster than other frozen treats. Otherwise this is one of the only ice creams we buy. I love that the ice cream is mint and the Oreos are classic flavor in this one. Glad this is a permanent flavor.
Jennifer L.
Texas
I’ve always been a fan of mint ice cream but when I tasted this with oreos it was a game changer. It’s no secret mint and chocolate go extremely well together but in ice cream it’s on another level. I think everyone needs to try this at least once.
Erin H.
Suffolk, VA
I love Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream so thought I’d give this a try. I love the Oreos mixed with the mint. Breyer’s ice cream is a favorite brand and is usually reasonably priced in our grocery store. We eat ice cream all year long!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I love breyers it is so delicious so creamy. It is so smooth and the way it melts in my mouth is soo good. I am a repetitive buyer they never disappoint with all their flavours. I bought mine at publix,sams or walmart. Very satisfied with this ice cream company.
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Id give this 10 stars if i could! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. I love the huge chunks of oreos with the mint flavor. Super yummy! I always fill my freezer when i find this flavor. I highly recommend this flavor
Lizette O.
My sweet tooth craves for this ice cream. Breyers is a very popular brand for their ice cream. It's creamy, soft, true to taste and affordable. This cookies n cream mint ice cream is beyond delicious. In addition, many people I know do not like the mint. They really don't know what their missing. Give it a try, you don't know what your missing!
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
Theres no way icecream can go wrong. It all comes down to flavor preference and then everything is all good. Theres nothing too special about this icecream, its just your typical treat or snack. It’s a great icecream.
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
It’s a really good friend and I recommend it. It has a decent amount of Oreos in it and like other generic brands they only put like a handful of Oreos but this brand has a lot more and it has really good flavor and I really eat like eating it in a cone. This is more affordable compared to the higher and brands
Shantel L.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a sucker for Oreos anytime so added into ice cream makes my treat even better! I used to be a cookie dough ice cream kinda girl but cookies n cream stole my heart
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Omg, has anyone made an oreo shake from this ice cream, wouls i need to add more milk or base? Or it does just fine as is.
Me encanta su sabor a oreo con menta y quiziera que me envíen para poder probar dicho helado
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
Do they make this with double the cookies?!
Yulio G.