GroceryFrozen FoodsBreyers
Breyers Blasts! Golden Oreo Cookies & Cream

Breyers® Blasts!™ Golden Oreo Cookies & Cream

Golden Oreo cookie pieces in swirls of golden vanilla and sweet cream flavored frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors.

Ingredients: Frozen Dairy Dessert: [Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Caramel Base (Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk, Cream, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Carrageenan), Whey, Mono- and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavors, Annatto (For Color), Vitamin A Palmitate, Tara Gum], Golden Oreo Cookie Pieces: [Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola and/Or Palm Oil, Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Cornstarch, Baking Soda, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin].

Where can i find this?
Where can I get this ice cream
Where can I purchase?
Start your review of Breyers® Blasts!™ Golden Oreo Cookies & Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Bridget A.
Breyers® Blasts!™ Golden Oreo Cookies & Cream uploaded by Bridget A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this ice cream! I’m not even big on ice cream, and this is great! Tastes like a frosted sugar cookie! This will be the second container! I couldn’t find the product on here so chose a random ice cream product.
Angeles G.
Apopka, FL
My favorite is the chocolate with m&m's!!! I try to buy when they're buy one get one free
Shariyka R.
What a delicious tasting ice cream. This flavor tastes just like the golden oreos. I wish these were always in stock!
James H.
Davenport , FL
This was my hurricane Irma comfort food. But very good and didn't mess up my stomach after eating.
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I don't know if it's just me or what, but this ice cream does not taste like golden Oreos whatsoever. It taste like the custard/ pudding from a banana pudding without the extra bananas added. It's really creamy and delicious!
Rachel L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is are really good ice cream! I love eating this on hot summer days when I need a refresher! However, I think it is just as good as the original Oreo ice cream...
Luryann J.
NSW, Sydney
This is just the best blast ice cream I ever tried, there are a lot of oreo pieces, so it's a complete dessert
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
This one is way better than the vanilla version with the Oreos. Still not a total fan, but if you like oreo cookies and ice cream this will satisfy your craving.
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
I love chocolate I love ice cream and I love Oreos. When I am stressed out this is what I turn to lol. I have tried so many Oreo ice cream this was just as good
Colleen  K.
Hampstead, NC
Lots of big chunks of Oreo cookies in this mix. Nice big days chunks. Perfect ice cream. BUT for a blast I’d like [email protected] MORE