BY BREYERS

Breyers Blasts! explodes with your family's favorite cookies and candies!

Frozen Dairy Dessert [Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan], Chips Ahoy! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin - an Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Whey (from Milk), Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor], Fudge Swirl [Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Modified Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (used to protect quality), Chocolatey Chunks [Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract].

Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
I think I like regular cookie dough ice cream better. But still great flavor and decent value
Tessa V.
Las vegas, NV
My favorite ice cream. You can't beat a ice cream that is also a candy inside too. I love it
Crystal S.
hamilton
Honestly I was expecting alot more from this ice cream. The chocolate Chip cookies pieces were so tiny and few and far between.

The ice cream was delicious, like usual. I just was hoping for more from this company.
Jana W.
St. John's
As a big fan of chocolate chip cookie dough this was amazing. Creamy and delicious, it hits the stop great. I also wanted to try it with milk and chocolate sauce in a milk shake but never got around to it!
lindsay b.
Vernon, BC
Chips ahoy is my favourite cookies so I had to try this ice cream and it was so good! I will definitely be buying it again