BY BREYERS

Breyers Blasts! explodes with your family's favorite cookies and candies!

Frozen Dairy Dessert [Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan], Chips Ahoy! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin - an Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Whey (from Milk), Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor], Fudge Swirl [Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Modified Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (used to protect quality), Chocolatey Chunks [Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract].

Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
Love cookies in my ice cream! I even breakdown cookies in my regular ice cream! Love that gives me both in one ice Crème!
Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
Cookie dough ice cream has a weird awkward cousin that no one wants it's crunchy when it's not supposed to be crunchy.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Chocolate chip in ice cream! Need I say more. This is one of my favorites. My whole family loves it! Go get some haha
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
Super delicious!! Me encanta la de nuez y almendras,quisiera tener un congelador mas grande para comprar todas jaja
Alexis V.
Liberal, KS
I love ice cream and this one is no exception! really yummy for those stay at home watching netflix kind of nights.
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
It is simply delicious and my kids love it!! Breyers really taste awesome!! My kids can't never have enough!!
Cory H.
Greenville, NC
Perfect combo of 2 things I love
I still add cookies to the ice cream and it's awesome.
I'm a fan of breyers!
Mia W.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy, I'm sitting here eating this stuff right now. It's like my childhood dream in an ice cream.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Ice cream and cookies??! Seriously you can not go wrong! This stuff is delicious! Will buy again
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Lo mejor que pudieron hacer!! Mi nieve favorita con mis galletas favoritas, son riquisimas!! 😍😍😍😍