BY BREYERS

Breyers Blasts! explodes with your family's favorite cookies and candies!

Frozen Dairy Dessert [Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan], Chips Ahoy! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies [Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanillin - an Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Whey (from Milk), Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavor], Fudge Swirl [Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Modified Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (used to protect quality), Chocolatey Chunks [Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Milkfat, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract].

Kari-Lynn R.
Palm Coast
Yummy Yummy Yummy, in my tummy! Two of my favorite desserts come together to form one. Cookies in ice cream! And not just any regular cookie, CHIPS AHOY! Forget the old fashion way of dunking milk in cookies this is way better because its already done for you!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I found this in giant one time and never found it again. I'm hoping this didn't sell out or something because this was delicious and my family and I came back for more and it was gone! Definitely recommend this but wish it was available in more stores!
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
My son thinks this is the best ice cream. No other cookie dough flavor tops this one. It's kind of the expensive brand in our area. But we only buy it when it's on sale unless we've really run out. It is a nice and creamy ice cream
Rebekah C.
my kids favorite. my husbands favorite. when i can't find it while good shopping i just go with bryers vanilla and grab chips ahoy cookies
Shandi J.
Carrollton, GA
My daughter loves chips ahoy cookies and when she tried this she loved it even more. It's a good mix between cookie and ice cream ratio.
Kyla B.
Sheboygan, WI
Ahhhh my favorite!! This is my comfort food. What i love to treat myself to after the kids are all in bed. I add more chips Ahoy.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Ever wonder what it was taste like to eat frozen cookies dunked in sweet milk? Then try this out! Cookies are good and plenty.
Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
This is so great. It has two of, you favorite things in one bucket. Great tasting ice cream and chocolate chip cookies yummy
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
My family loves this they get maybe once every other month and it taste so good it's big hit in my household defiantly buy it
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Just didn't work for me I love them separate but the cookie just seemed weird to me. I love other ice creams by this company