Breyers Blasts! Waffle Cone 48 oz uploaded by Courtney G.

BY BREYERS

Breyers® Blasts™! Waffle Cone With Chocolatey Chips Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Fudge covered waffle cone pieces with a caramel swirl and chocolatey chips in vanilla flavored frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors. see more...

• Is the Ice cream too creamy? Some flavors leave a waxy residue in...3 Answers
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
Super sugary but it is super good! I love waffle cones in the ice cream with chocolate.
Alyssa C.
I LOVE this ice cream!! 😍😍 It is the perfect blend of vanilla, Chocolate, and Caramel!! The waffle Cone Pieces don't get soggy, So They have the perfect crunch! There is another hard Piece in there that isn't My favorite, But That alone doesn't bring it to a 4 star ice cream! Definitely My new favorite!
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This is a nice flavor that you don't find too often.  It has just the right amount of each flavor in it.  The caramel isn't overpowering and the waffle pieces give just the right amount of crunch to the ice cream.  I really like the Blasts line on Breyers ice cream.
Roula S.
Arlington, VA
Who doesn't like ice cream? Waffle cone is my absolute go to when looking for ice cream. This particular ice cream is great because it's not high in calories compared to other brands. I find myself purchasing and repurchasing this whenever I can. I highly recommend.
Jennifer A.
Three Rivers
I was so happy that I tried this ice cream. I always enjoyed ice cream in a waffle cone, but sometimes it gets messy. WELL thanks to Breyers they give you the best of both worlds without the mess. So go ahead indulge you'll be glad that you did.
Yadira R.
Somerdale , NJ
This is by far one of my favorite ice creams. Compared to similar products I would say this one is better. I usually buy it at Walmart. It taste so good. So many different flavors in one you get a different taste in each bite. I love it
Sara I.
Ice cream is one of my guilty pleasures! We have bought this waffle cone kind from Walmart and I loved the pieces of waffle cone. Breyers has a great selection of ice cream flavors if this one does not appeal to you
Kahyah P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I literally just got done eating a cup of this! I love this ice cream ! In comparison to the hagan das brand this one is way better! It has more waffle cone pieces and adds in chocolate as well! This is the only flavor of ice cream I will eat. I can't get enough of it!
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
This ice cream is good! Ribbon of caramel with chocolate covered waffle cone pieces (my favorite part) and small chocolate chips. I'm currently hooked in this one right now... and Yes, I eat out if the carton! ;)
Allishia S.
Bremerton
Waffle cones, caramel, vanilla ice cream? It doesn't get much better! In every bite o take I get all the flavors and they blend together. I like having a crunch factor in my ice cream and the waffle cone gives it just that!
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
Is the Ice cream too creamy? Some flavors leave a waxy residue in my mouth because they're too creamy flavored.