BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Lereyza L.
Cartersville, GA
I am a fan of the cheese cake and everything with her I love. I am always willing to try something new. And I love to savor it
Cheryl O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I crave this ice cream!! Only bad thing is.. I can’t hardly find it. Such a great treat! If you love cheesecake.. it’s a no brainer on this one
Maria S.
Can’t say enough about this one! Favorite dessert for me! I love any cheesecake flavored icecreams! It just tastes amazing. It’s a little bit more sweet than i like it to be! But it has big chunks of cheesecake in it! Very good!
Tammy W.
Wayne, WV
The best ice cream by far! Great flavor and so creamy. The little pieces of cheesecake are heavenly
Rehana F.
Stream wood
My cravings for ice cream has always been satisfied by Brewers. Always a repeat cusumer. I love the taste it's delicious,cheap and vary in flavor. It's a lot better than other products.
Mrrrr G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A childhood favourite of mine! I love it and will continue to haha. All of the flavours are great and always have it around when I know I have little ones coming to visit! Will never get tired of these things! Will never get tired of this!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Hands down the best ice cream in the store. If you like cheesecake you will love this ice cream. It is packed full of flavor!!!
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
My favorite ice cream !! I can eat it no matter the weather , no Ice cream beats it !!
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
Great flavors with the best prices when on sale. Lasts a while if I️ don’t eat it all at one time
Dollie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ice cream was okay not the worst I've had but it had no strawberry flavor at all. The only thing good about it was the cheesecake bits and i don't even like cheesecake like that. And there wasn't any actual strawberries just strawberry gel that you get in the store to make strawberry shortcake. so i wouldn't recommend.  Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub