BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Mrrrr G.
A childhood favourite of mine! I love it and will continue to haha. All of the flavours are great and always have it around when I know I have little ones coming to visit! Will never get tired of these things! Will never get tired of this!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Hands down the best ice cream in the store. If you like cheesecake you will love this ice cream. It is packed full of flavor!!!
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
My favorite ice cream !! I can eat it no matter the weather , no Ice cream beats it !!
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
Great flavors with the best prices when on sale. Lasts a while if I️ don’t eat it all at one time
Dollie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The ice cream was okay not the worst I've had but it had no strawberry flavor at all. The only thing good about it was the cheesecake bits and i don't even like cheesecake like that. And there wasn't any actual strawberries just strawberry gel that you get in the store to make strawberry shortcake. so i wouldn't recommend.  Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub
Mayra R.
If there is a dessert you could eat every day it would be ice cream! It's my Achilles heel, and like Breyers's there is ... the cheesecake is one of my favorites is super rich! I never miss home! I highly recommend you will not be disappointed!
member-a148b
Love the taste, texture, and amount of cheesecake pieces in the ice cream. I'm not impressed with the price but I love when I see it's on sale!!
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
My absolute favorite ice cream flavor! It's inexpensive and taste amazing!!! This is the ice cream I always get.
Erica W.
Ok... this is a perfect midnight snack is what I call it. Has the right amount of cheesecake chunks and it is Soft! I always eat it out of a waffle bowl!!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have some of this in my freezer at home as we speak. This stuff is delicious! The price is a big pro and the only con I know of is they are kinda stingy with the cheesecake bites! I've been buying this for years regardless! I highly recommend to anyone who loves cheesecake!!