Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Amber P.
Rigby, ID
This ice cream is proof that there is still good in the world. This is the perfect creamy confectionery delight mixed with the world best dessert. Nothing gets better than this.. well except for baby pandas and Bryers Girls scout, Thin Mint ice cream. Ahhhhh heavenly.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Freaking out about how awesomeness it is go try it ladies it's so amazing.not pricey either.great cuz spring then summer.this is excellent.
Christine M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This ice cream was absolotely delicious. It has little bits of strawberry cheesecake it is that creamy goodness!!
Sara I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I definitely recommend if you really like sweets. This ice cream is really sweet, and the cheesecake pieces make it even better! I like textured ice cream, so this sucker punches my sweets cravings. My mouth waters just thinking of it
Ruby C.
OMG LOVEEEE!!! I've been craving cheesecake for a long time and this satisfied my craving! Tastes exactly like it! It is a bit sweet but it was solo good
Tammy W.
Wayne, WV
The best ice cream by far! Great flavor and so creamy. The little pieces of cheesecake are heavenly
Rehana F.
Stream wood
My cravings for ice cream has always been satisfied by Brewers. Always a repeat cusumer. I love the taste it's delicious,cheap and vary in flavor. It's a lot better than other products.
Mrrrr G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A childhood favourite of mine! I love it and will continue to haha. All of the flavours are great and always have it around when I know I have little ones coming to visit! Will never get tired of these things! Will never get tired of this!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Hands down the best ice cream in the store. If you like cheesecake you will love this ice cream. It is packed full of flavor!!!
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
My favorite ice cream !! I can eat it no matter the weather , no Ice cream beats it !!