BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Dollie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The ice cream was okay not the worst I've had but it had no strawberry flavor at all. The only thing good about it was the cheesecake bits and i don't even like cheesecake like that. And there wasn't any actual strawberries just strawberry gel that you get in the store to make strawberry shortcake. so i wouldn't recommend.  Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
This was so disappointing. Does not compare to Ben &Jerry’s at all the cheesecake pieces just didn't belong w the rest
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
I was very disappointed in this. I was expecting vanilla or cheesecake flavored ice cream with real strawberry swirl through it. But instead I got strawberry artificial ice cream flavor. The cheesecake pieces were good though
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I never thought you could incorporate cheese cake into ice cream but dreyers had made that happen! The gram cracker isn't app mushy. But the strawberry is very sweet. Great concept with the vanilla ice cream though.
Melissa R.
Love that they came out with this flavor. It's pretty good, a little on the sweet side. It left my mouth pretty dry. I am assuming that's due to the sweetness. Overall it was pretty tasty, not sure if I'd buy again.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
After always passing this by while grocery shopping I just decided to get it and give it a try even though I'm not a huge fan of cheesecakes. However after tasting this I'm not really a fan of this ice cream.
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
Great flavors with the best prices when on sale. Lasts a while if I️ don’t eat it all at one time
member-a148b
Love the taste, texture, and amount of cheesecake pieces in the ice cream. I'm not impressed with the price but I love when I see it's on sale!!
Emily C.
Macon
This is my favorite flavor. It has little bite sized cheesecake bits in it. It can be found at publix or Walmart
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
I was really happy with the flavor of this ice cream. The only problem I had with it was the texture of the crust of the cheesecake. The actual cake portion of it was really good but the crust was too hard. But I do recommend this ice cream.