Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Amanda K.
Chardon, OH
Very creamy and good strawberry flavor, but wish it had a stronger cheesecake flavor! Not my favorite brand but it comes close!
Hannah G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love this! So good, could eat it all day, everday if it was possible! My family fights over this brand and flavor. Delicious!
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
When I'm in the mood for ice cream, i buy this flavor and it’s devoured by the end of the day when my family opens it. Yum!
Amanda P.
Kenmore , NY
This is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream, Breyers does not skimp on the chunks of cheesecake which is important.
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
This was so disappointing. Does not compare to Ben &Jerry’s at all the cheesecake pieces just didn't belong w the rest
Caitlin D.
PHOENIX, AZ
Yum! Seriously not sure what else I'm supposed to say but if you haven't had this, you're missing out. Get you some!
Denisse V.
Tavares, FL
When I'm on the kick of something sweet and fruity I like me some of this ice cream is so cream and so rich in flavor
Beverly F.
Leesburg, FL
I love bryers they have the best flavors for certain cream the Reese's one is my favorite.my boyfriend lives the oreo
audrey d.
Have not yet tried but i cant wait too officially try it , looks very d e l i c i o u s 😍😍 makes my mouth water 💦💦
Jocelyn F.
I just tried this Ice cream the other day and I Actually really liked it. It was delicious. Will be buying it Again