Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
So good! This flavor is really yummy with fresh strawberry syrup or preserves on top. Wish they made a way for the carton to stay fresh longer in the freezer!
Brittany G.
I'm not a fan of Brewers ice cream, but this is by far one of the best I've ever had. I love he chunks of cheesecake and Graham crackers. And oh so creamy!!
Erica W.
Ok... this is a perfect midnight snack is what I call it. Has the right amount of cheesecake chunks and it is Soft! I always eat it out of a waffle bowl!!
Ruby C.
OMG LOVEEEE!!! I've been craving cheesecake for a long time and this satisfied my craving! Tastes exactly like it! It is a bit sweet but it was solo good
member-a148b
Love the taste, texture, and amount of cheesecake pieces in the ice cream. I'm not impressed with the price but I love when I see it's on sale!!
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
Great flavor and chunks of cheesecake folded into the ice cream makes the experience much better. I would definitely recommend bryers ice cream.
bre m.
If you haven't had it before you need to!! You can never go wrong with strawberry cheesecake! I loge the little bite sized cheesecake pieces
Tiffany C.
Dundalk, MD
This ice cream is sooo good! I love it! It's definitely a go to ice cream for me. I usually get a thing of it at least once a month. :)
Kionna D.
Cake an ice cream is always a plus. But to have together is even better. True to taste it's good. Some what easy to find in stores.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Hands down the best ice cream in the store. If you like cheesecake you will love this ice cream. It is packed full of flavor!!!