Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
I was very disappointed in this. I was expecting vanilla or cheesecake flavored ice cream with real strawberry swirl through it. But instead I got strawberry artificial ice cream flavor. The cheesecake pieces were good though
Janemarie S.
Jber, AK
Breyers strawberry cheeseckae ice cream is pit of this world!!! It has real cheesecake in it and even though is not the healthiest I really enjoy it hhahahaaha!!! I totally recommended to everyone is great and delicious!!!
Nicole J.
I love this flavor because they give you a lot of cheesecake pieces, and the strawberry flavor is so good! It's not so much healthy, but it's a good cheat day snack!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
So good! This flavor is really yummy with fresh strawberry syrup or preserves on top. Wish they made a way for the carton to stay fresh longer in the freezer!
Brittany G.
I'm not a fan of Brewers ice cream, but this is by far one of the best I've ever had. I love he chunks of cheesecake and Graham crackers. And oh so creamy!!
Erica W.
Ok... this is a perfect midnight snack is what I call it. Has the right amount of cheesecake chunks and it is Soft! I always eat it out of a waffle bowl!!
Ruby C.
OMG LOVEEEE!!! I've been craving cheesecake for a long time and this satisfied my craving! Tastes exactly like it! It is a bit sweet but it was solo good
member-a148b
Love the taste, texture, and amount of cheesecake pieces in the ice cream. I'm not impressed with the price but I love when I see it's on sale!!
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
Great flavor and chunks of cheesecake folded into the ice cream makes the experience much better. I would definitely recommend bryers ice cream.
Cheryl O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I crave this ice cream!! Only bad thing is.. I can’t hardly find it. Such a great treat! If you love cheesecake.. it’s a no brainer on this one