Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
Great flavors with the best prices when on sale. Lasts a while if I️ don’t eat it all at one time
Manuela S.
I love strawberry cheesecake so this is perfect I eat this all the time it is great tasting
Lizzie C.
Sparks, NV
My favorite ice cream !! I can eat it no matter the weather , no Ice cream beats it !!
Mayra R.
If there is a dessert you could eat every day it would be ice cream! It's my Achilles heel, and like Breyers's there is ... the cheesecake is one of my favorites is super rich! I never miss home! I highly recommend you will not be disappointed!
Humairaa M.
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream?!! I die over this every time I purchase it. I love the creamy texture and all the mixture of flavours in my mouth together. Whilst watching Netflix or doing some work, abit on the side doesn't hurt !
Mrrrr G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A childhood favourite of mine! I love it and will continue to haha. All of the flavours are great and always have it around when I know I have little ones coming to visit! Will never get tired of these things! Will never get tired of this!
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Wow... Just wow... So yummy! Rich creamy texture just the right amount of sweet and the flavour? Right out of nature itself! Want to treat yourself?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Freaking out about how awesomeness it is go try it ladies it's so amazing.not pricey either.great cuz spring then summer.this is excellent.
Rocío B.
Granada
Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo